Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

More revisionist history....

Kim says he used to rip Ty all the time. Dave agrees.

Someone points out that he reported, he never ripped Ty until it was "cool" to do so.

Comments

• TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    wb cool with pics
  • If you point that out he'll ban you like he did @MonroeCougDad because Kim is a giant cunt like that.

Just like in a few years he'll claim he was hard on Sark and ripped on him all the time.

Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

FUCK YOU KIM! I know you are reading this so please get full blown AIDS next time Woodward fucks you in the ass.
  • Colonel_AngusColonel_Angus Member Posts: 49
    Who's the NW Fucktard dude? I grabbed some screen shots. Need to send them to him.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

If you point that out he'll ban you like he did @MonroeCougDad because Kim is a giant cunt like that.

Just like in a few years he'll claim he was hard on Sark and ripped on him all the time.

Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

FUCK YOU KIM! I know you are reading this so please get full blown AIDS next time Woodward fucks you in the ass.

I used to hang in chat when it was fun to fuck with people and I will say Kim said some pretty tame things regarding Ty. He was very careful to say it in chat only and by no means was he blasting Ty....things like "heard ______ booster wasn't happy about not getting into practice" and shit. I bet he even says he has a 9 inch cock

• BiggusDickusBiggusDickus Member Posts: 553
    edited October 2013
    Hello.... Plz to send. Or, you know, link me to the posts in question...
  • I still say only reason Kim didn't like Ty was due to lack of access nothing to do with his shitty record.

Even then he had a chance to turn up the heat on Ty and he refused to do that. Same with KJR. All these media fucks talk a good game but when we needed them they sat on their hands with regards to firing Ty after year three.

Fuck em!
  • jrjarrell4jrjarrell4 Member Posts: 71
    Kim is getting backed into a corner. Just pulled the "you've been around a couple months, you'd know"
    Screen shots sent to Dickus. He said he was too busy trolling 50 cent hookers on Rainier Avenue to post them on the NW Fucktard site tonight. Said he will do it tomorrow. I say he lacks commitment to the cause.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,159
    Kim locked that thread to posting after people started pointing out the truth. Section14a is all up in there being a cunt too
  • Kim locked that thread to posting after people started pointing out the truth. Section14a is all up in there being a cunt too

So business as usual? lol.
    Aaaaaaaand.... *poof*

Gee, never saw that coming....
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,159
    Kim locked the thread but his final comment was something like "I was bashing Ty behind the scenes"
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club
    I love getting inside scoop.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,861 Founders Club
    What bullshit. On my end, I would send Fetters an article criticizing Tyrone or the AD, and then I would get a call from Kim to let me know that Dawgman wasn't running it because 1. The timing's not right or 2. Fetters will catch the brunt of this or 3. There seems to be some things happening behind the scenes that will lead to change, so let's sit on this awhile and see what happens.. or 4. DJ, this is just a bit strong and key people will take it the wrong way.... etc.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,861 Founders Club
    ... and by the way, it was/is their website, so it's fine to run it anyway they wish. Just don't lie and change facts now to make yourself look better.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    edited October 2013

That's why I felt it was time to start archiving the nonsense. Otherwise it slides down the doogman memory/glory hole.

... and by the way, it was/is their website, so it's fine to run it anyway they wish. Just don't lie and change facts now to make yourself look better.

And please never stop. What you are doing is a public service to everyone who values honesty and accountability, aka the anti-Doogman.
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,108 Swaye's Wigwam

And that sums up my entire problem with those guys. Being selective on how you run your business is completely understandable. Just have some consistency and integrity. I would have no issue with a statement like "Look we had to protect our access and ability to cover Husky football by carefully selecting our editorials". I would respect that. Denying that since is bullshit.

I don't know any of those guys personally, but I can't for the life of my understand why Samek turned over the keys to him.

• TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

Kim locked the thread but his final comment was something like "I was bashing Ty behind the scenes"

Even though Rick's practices were always open and he seemed always ready to talk (often too much) to the media, it's my vague recollection that neither Grinalds nor any of the doogman.com Insider Expert staff including Samek ever criticized or ripped Neuheisel until after he was fired. Then it seemed like at least for doogman.com, RN never did anything for Husky Football that was good or positive including the 2001 Rose Bowl which was all Tui's doing. What irritated me was not that RN got bashed constantly in favor of first Gilby and then Tyrone, but that doogman.com seemed at times to be overboard as a propaganda machine for UW incompetents Hedges and Huntsman........ who were far more responsible for the follies of Summer 2003 than the former coach.