Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

But the PAC 12 is a GOOD conference!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

UW was 15-0 team last year, but we had a half retard at head coach who hired a full retard to run the offense.

USC, Alabama were all wins fucked up by coaching.

@TierbsHsotBoobs fuck you sven. read Mosster47 message and mine u trolling POS
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

dongman said:

2001400ex said:

One thing I'll say. I think coaches like Petersen don't give a shit about the score and treat the game like a preseason game. We will still hang 70 on Oregon.

Shut the fuck up. Not only will you not get close to that, you might just lose the game this year.
    While I agree with the sentiment that the game will likely be much closer, it's amazing how beating SUU can take you from a mid level pac12 team to a sudden powerhouse.
    It's not yesterday's win that any of us care about. We were an 8 win team last year with a freshman team. It ended up a 4 win season because we had a half retard at head coach who hired a full retard to run the defense.

Nebraska, Colorado, Cal, and OS were all wins fucked up by coaching. If the team hadn't quit on the coaching staff they probably steal another game based on momentum.

All we wanted to see from Taggart is all the retard ingrained into the program from Slingblade was gone. It is.
    An 8 win team that officially won 4

Wow you guys are fucking doomed
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    phineas said:

Mosster47 said:

dongman said:

2001400ex said:

One thing I'll say. I think coaches like Petersen don't give a shit about the score and treat the game like a preseason game. We will still hang 70 on Oregon.

Shut the fuck up. Not only will you not get close to that, you might just lose the game this year.
    While I agree with the sentiment that the game will likely be much closer, it's amazing how beating SUU can take you from a mid level pac12 team to a sudden powerhouse.
    It's not yesterday's win that any of us care about. We were an 8 win team last year with a freshman team. It ended up a 4 win season because we had a half retard at head coach who hired a full retard to run the defense.

Nebraska, Colorado, Cal, and OS were all wins fucked up by coaching. If the team hadn't quit on the coaching staff they probably steal another game based on momentum.

All we wanted to see from Taggart is all the retard ingrained into the program from Slingblade was gone. It is.

That 2016 squad was a GOOD Football team.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    phineas said:

Mosster47 said:

dongman said:

2001400ex said:

They probably had 8 win talent, but quitters quit.
  • Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited September 2017
    Mosster47 said:

dongman said:

2001400ex said:

Well I feel better now because I learned WSU was a 11-1 team last year. 12-1 after the bowl.

A Paul Wullf team once beat UNLV like 60-7. We know how that turned out. Not saying you can't win 9.....just pointing out beating SUU six months after helf left doesn't mean his awful effects to the team are totally gone.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

dongman said:

2001400ex said:

Oregon won Most Retarded Fanbase on Twitter last night, and it wasn't close.
    And the Riley hire will set in full force this season as the Quacks will spank them. There won't be a dry bandwagon left in the state.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited September 2017
    dongman said:

Gladstone said:

the wsu scout bored is completely dead. where did all the coogs go?

Scout is dieing a quick painful death. They've reorganized their shit layout 8 times in the last year and no one goes there anymore. You can pay them 10.95 a month or just go on twitter and read the same stuff.
    Yeah fair but where can we post 5 reasons? lol
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

UW was 15-0 team last year, but we had a half retard at head coach who hired a full retard to run the offense.

I didn't see you guys go for two six times in a game, call a fade with a shitty QB from the 3 yard line with four downs, time, and timeouts, have two or three guys defend the same gap every play in a single gap defense for 12 consecutive weeks, and run a single linebacker for four quarters while giving up 12ypc.

The other losses were just better teams, regardless of coaching. Like you guys against Bama and USC. Getting your shit pushed in is different than coaching your way out of wins against bad teams.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

I didn't see you guys go for two six times in a game, call a fade with a shitty QB from the 3 yard line with four downs, time, and timeouts, have two or three guys defend the same gap every play in a single gap defense for 12 consecutive weeks, and run a single linebacker for four quarters while giving up 12ypc.

The other losses were just better teams, regardless of coaching. Like you guys against Bama and USC. Getting your shit pushed in is different than coaching your way out of wins against bad teams.
    Solid jack quook take.