Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

But the PAC 12 is a GOOD conference!!!

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    FCS demotion already
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Who would have thought that Cals win would be what you hang hat on for the Conference so far. But good on em.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    On the service it doesn't look too bad with the scores. But anyone who watched the games know the alleged two top schools in the conference were Hot garbage for a good portion of their games.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

On the service it doesn't look too bad with the scores. But anyone who watched the games know the alleged two top schools in the conference were Hot garbage for s good portion of their games.

*surface

And the Pac-12 sucks until proven otherwise.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,707
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    The next week will be telling. From UCLA tonight through ASU after dark next Saturday there are seven lose-able games plus Stanford vs. USC for the South Division lead.

The ACC and B12 already proven to suck. SEC reloaded as always. B1G probably consists of three good teams+dreck but the media will fellate them anyways.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,474
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

On the service it doesn't look too bad with the scores. But anyone who watched the games know the alleged two top schools in the conference were Hot garbage for a good portion of their games.

Looks like UW and SC are already looking up at Oregon, Wazzu, and Colorado.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    One thing I'll say. I think coaches like Petersen don't give a shit about the score and treat the game like a preseason game. We will still hang 70 on Oregon.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    the wsu scout bored is completely dead. where did all the coogs go?
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Gladstone said:

the wsu scout bored is completely dead. where did all the coogs go?

They're all on the Build and Hunting and Fishing boards now. The Luxury Suites are where the knowledgeable,classy fans go for premium content.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    2001400ex said:

One thing I'll say. I think coaches like Petersen don't give a shit about the score and treat the game like a preseason game. We will still hang 70 on Oregon.

Shut the fuck up. Not only will you not get close to that, you might just lose the game this year.
  • Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

2001400ex said:

Shut the fuck up. Not only will you not get close to that, you might just lose the game this year.
    While I agree with the sentiment that the game will likely be much closer, it's amazing how beating SUU can take you from a mid level pac12 team to a sudden powerhouse.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,474
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dongman said:

2001400ex said:

While I agree with the sentiment that the game will likely be much closer, it's amazing how beating SUU can take you from a mid level pac12 team to a sudden powerhouse.
    Oregon won Most Retarded Fanbase on Twitter last night, and it wasn't close.
  • Options
    haie said:

dongman said:

2001400ex said:

I use Twitter. I'm retarded.
    Yes.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

2001400ex said:

Sure.
  • Options

x

Your best effort in this thread
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    dongman said:

2001400ex said:

It's not yesterday's win that any of us care about. We were an 8 win team last year with a freshman team. It ended up a 4 win season because we had a half retard at head coach who hired a full retard to run the defense.

Nebraska, Colorado, Cal, and OS were all wins fucked up by coaching. If the team hadn't quit on the coaching staff they probably steal another game based on momentum.

All we wanted to see from Taggart is all the retard ingrained into the program from Slingblade was gone. It is.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Mosster47 said:

dongman said:

2001400ex said:

One thing I'll say. I think coaches like Petersen don't give a shit about the score and treat the game like a preseason game. We will still hang 70 on O regon.

It's not yesterday's win that any of us care about. We were an 8 win team last year with a freshman team. It ended up a 4 win season because we had a half retard at head coach who hired a full retard to run the defense.

Nebraska, Colorado, Cal, and OS were all wins fucked up by coaching. If the team hadn't quit on the coaching staff they probably steal another game based on momentum.

All we wanted to see from Taggart is all the retard ingrained into the program from Slingblade was gone. It is.
    Sumlin > taggart
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    UW was 15-0 team last year, but we had a half retard at head coach who hired a full retard to run the offense.

USC, Alabama were all wins fucked up by coaching.