Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Why is Chico returning kicks?

Comments

• Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    Pete and Gregory control it.

They are "conservative".
  • doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,196 Swaye's Wigwam
    Would be super cool if the prestige UW "reporters" would ask Pete about this.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

A better question is why is JOMON DOTSON returning kicks???

yeah wth

both of them do not really have the proper skill set to return. i do not understand

put pettis or ahmed back
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    They are trying to Redshirt Ahmed. I'm jizzing my pantaloons thinking about him next year after a year with Socha.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,299

They are trying to Redshirt Ahmed. I'm jizzing my pantaloons thinking about him next year after a year with Socha.

Pretty sure he had a carry in the first half.
    An unspectacular 0 yard rush
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,371 Founders Club
    since we burned his redshirt, he deserves at least 5 touches a game

he should see the field a lot in the next two weeks
  • biak1biak1 Member Posts: 4,085
    What exactly are the RS rules anymore? I thought you couldn't play past the first 2-3 games and only have a few snaps, rather than a 1-snap-burn (lol)?
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    biak1 said:

What exactly are the RS rules anymore? I thought you couldn't play past the first 2-3 games and only have a few snaps, rather than a 1-snap-burn (lol)?

You are confusing medical redshirt with an actual, proper redshirt. The latter has always been 0 snaps to preserve the year of eligibility. Once you enter a live game, you burn it. 1 snap or 1,000 snaps. To qualify for a medical RS a la Joyner, you have to get injured during the first 30% of the season IIRC.
  • biak1biak1 Member Posts: 4,085
    Gladstone said:

biak1 said:

You are confusing medical redshirt with an actual, proper redshirt. The latter has always been 0 snaps to preserve the year of eligibility. Once you enter a live game, you burn it. 1 snap or 1,000 snaps. To qualify for a medical RS a la Joyner, you have to get injured during the first 30% of the season IIRC.
    Tyvm. This being the case, Ahmed needs more touches straight up.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Gladstone said:

biak1 said:

But isn't it pretty easy to petition for the medical RS?
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,109

Gladstone said:

biak1 said:

Yeah, but there needs to be a season ending injury. I don't think we want that for any of these guys
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Gladstone said:

biak1 said:

Yeah, but there needs to be a season ending injury. I don't think we want that for any of these guys
    I though some bs medical reason can be made up like herniated disk
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

Gladstone said:

biak1 said:

Ask @NotaDryEyeDawgCOOP
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793

since we burned his redshirt, he deserves at least 5 touches a game

he should see the field a lot in the next two weeks

There was never a plan to redshirt him, Pete said he was going to play quite a while ago.
  • AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840

Pretty sure he had a carry in the first half.
    An unspectacular 0 yard rush
    He was also in on an RPO where Browning faked it to him and then threw an incompletion.