Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Cleaning up out here...

2»

Comments

• Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,174

WA should change mascot from a husky to a plunger clogged toilet.

• DucksruleDucksrule Member Posts: 98
    "Talk about pissing your money away. I hope you kids see what a silly waste of resources this was." - Frances

"He worked really hard, Grandma." - Audrey Griswold

"So do washing machines." - Art
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904

I've fought for this country for my whole life. Vietnam, Grenada, the boar war. You name it, I've been there. In the trenches, seeing good men die in my arms. But in all those years and all those wars, I've never -- NEVER -- seen men who are braver or more courageous than the dawgman staff.They are heroes. You hear me? HEROES. It's unbelievable what they put up with out here. Show some respect.

I would take a bullet for any of them. They represent all that's good with America.

If you cant be positive about our DAWGS then STFU!!!!!

That's right. I was there in Stalingrad, also at Pickett's Charge (out in the lead), I was trapped underwater on the USS Arizona for months before crafting my own tools to find a way out, and I have also stood in line at the Department of Motor Vehicles. All of this is nothing compared to the dawgman staff. Rah to the fellas!
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Mad_Son said:

WA should change mascot from a husky to a plunger clogged toilet.