Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

CuntWaffles useless post scrimmage grades

2»

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,698 Founders Club

Miller didn't stand out but he didn't not stand out? I didn't feel like he got beat a bunch.

I also didn't see much of Rapp tonight but that doesn't mean he's not good. That's football sometimes the plays just don't come to you.

Our secondary was fucking fantastic tonight for the first game post Budda/Sidney/King. Smoke a joint and rellllllaxxxxxxx....

Rapp hit a lot of guys and they went down immediately. They also sent him on a blitz at least once.
    I didn't say he was bad. You just didn't see him stand out because that's how football works. Sometimes the plays just don't happen around you. I think Jordan Miller will be fine.
    My brother repeatedly said, man Rapp is bringing the wood. I agreed.
    #rappculture
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    edited September 2017

Our backup LBs are hot garbage. None of the LBs out there last night look like P12 LBs, much less SEC LBs. Burr kiven belongs on a team like Montana.

Pettis saved the 8-4 season to come.

I'm an admitted BBK fan, but because he is an undersized white guy, you guys blow his bad plays out of proportion.

He's active. He does make plays. You aren't wrong because he would have a hard time sniffing the field at Alabama or LSU, but you guys exaggerate and pretend like he sucks. He's a good football player, but he needs to play a specific role. With Victor and Beavers out, he gets exposed.
    I'd agree with you if BBK could tackle worth a shit. But, he can't. So, Disagree and do not understand how you can call him a "good" football player, versus mediocre or below. Just being around the play, like he was all night, is not enough. He needs to make plays, and he missed or blew more plays last night than he made. Numerous running plays where he had hands on a guy after a 1 yard gain, but got dragged 6 yards downfield come to mind.

This is where football IQ really counts. BBK needs to realize his strengths and weaknesses, then play to his strengths. He has good speed, which could make him disruptive and a good pass defender, but he's not big or strong enough to move guards around or lay the lumber on RBs coming around the corner. Grab on, wrap up, slow the RBs down and wait for the help if you can't make the tackle yourself. And work on your fucking tackling, Fabio! Goddamn!
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam

Our backup LBs are hot garbage. None of the LBs out there last night look like P12 LBs, much less SEC LBs. Burr kiven belongs on a team like Montana.

Pettis saved the 8-4 season to come.

I'm an admitted BBK fan, but because he is an undersized white guy, you guys blow his bad plays out of proportion.

He's active. He does make plays. You aren't wrong because he would have a hard time sniffing the field at Alabama or LSU, but you guys exaggerate and pretend like he sucks. He's a good football player, but he needs to play a specific role. With Victor and Beavers out, he gets exposed.
    Rutgers may still suck, but they actually had a great game plan against UW. Victor is out, attack the middle of the d that is using a tiny MIL. Eat up clock and and concentrate on just getting first downs. Try to win a 17-10 type of game. Our athletes thwarted that with the turnovers and special teams.

On d, blitz the shit out of browning and force him to make mistakes. Every team in conference will probabaly try this so Sample and Gaskin on dump offs is going to be pivotal. They need to get quick strikes to McClutch going.

Time to Ride the Lightning Huff you goofy looking mother fucker.
    @Haie writes: They need to get quick strikes to McClutch going.

Question is why we literally have no quick strike plays in our offense, and prefer time-consuming, dangerous lobs near the goal line, instead. Fuck!
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam

Question is why we literally have no quick strike plays in our offense, and prefer time-consuming, dangerous lobs near the goal line, instead. Fuck!

Browning's shit ball probabaly makes those kind of routes impossible without serious threat of getting picked.
    haie said:

Browning's shit ball probabaly makes those kind of routes impossible without serious threat of getting picked.
    I should just stop axing these kinds of questions. The answers only make me feel worse.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

Considering how bad the Asian 12 plays defense the Rutgers front may be among the best we play

This is so sad but true. Stanford is the only one I can think of that MIGHT be as good or better and that's just based off of their past teams, I really have no idea. Utah I guess could be too as they usually always have some big fucking Polys.

USC for sure will be better but I'm hoping they shit their pants during the season so we don't have to play them in the P12 title.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851

Considering how bad the Asian 12 plays defense the Rutgers front may be among the best we play

This is so sad but true. Stanford is the only one I can think of that MIGHT be as good or better and that's just based off of their past teams, I really have no idea. Utah I guess could be too as they usually always have some big fucking Polys.

USC for sure will be better but I'm hoping they shit their pants during the season so the cuog doesnt have to play them in the P12 title.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    haie said:

I was gonna say, I think those dangerous lobs are supposed to be quick strike bullets.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,898 Founders Club

Miller didn't stand out but he didn't not stand out? I didn't feel like he got beat a bunch.

I also didn't see much of Rapp tonight but that doesn't mean he's not good. That's football sometimes the plays just don't come to you.

Our secondary was fucking fantastic tonight for the first game post Budda/Sidney/King. Smoke a joint and rellllllaxxxxxxx....

Rapp hit a lot of guys and they went down immediately. They also sent him on a blitz at least once.
    I didn't say he was bad. You just didn't see him stand out because that's how football works. Sometimes the plays just don't happen around you. I think Jordan Miller will be fine.
    My brother repeatedly said, man Rapp is bringing the wood. I agreed.
    Rapp Culture made some very jarring hits out there.
  • whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088

I watched the game again, and brown Potatoes ( I hate his whole fuckin family), hadd a couple QB hits and hold the edge well. If his family wasn't retarded, he would be a monster.

I vividly remember Tevis having the pussiest pass rush of all time vs Cal, but by the end of the season he was good. He was a rotational player, he didn't even play every game and had 9.5 TFL. This board will hate him, but he makes plays.

BBK is solid and the Psalm comparisons make me want to o back to doogman. I would never do that, but sometimes this board is so reverse retarded, that the overly optimistic bullshit is almost more on point than the drivel spit out here.

BBK had 11 tackles and on Rutgers opening drive after halftime, he stuffed the RB on 3rd and 1. One of the biggest plays of the game.

Denny and Coker bring incredible content to this board. I truly do not mean to discredit them because they were two key players in makin this board worth a shit, but this board has become such TBS faggots that we pretend Sirmon isn't horrible, we ponder whether we would be better off if Lake left, and because Strausser is a nazi, we discredit his coaching. At least we all agree on Bush. Pete needs to fire Babushka tomorrow and make Bush the OC.

This Babushka fuck could never get an NFL WR job, let alone a team from the Super Bowl. Every single WR improved with Bush. I love Pete because of last year, but his infatuation with little bitch QB's is his biggest flaw.

UW will never win a title without a Vince Young, Cam Newton, or Watson. I know Hrv said ANRC, but we aren't Alabama. Kellen Moore and Browning aren't winning natties. Alabama, Ohio State, etc have NFL defenses every year.

God your last paragraph is about the most on point comment
    I've read on here in the last 6 months. We do not recruit well
    enough to win it all unless that recruiting includes a transformational
    QB. Clemson and Oregon had them in the last 5 years and overcame
    not elite recruiting. Guess we have to hope that Yankoff is that guy.
    Higher rated than Mariota coming out of high school.