Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

CuntWaffles useless post scrimmage grades

Passing: F - Brownsocks sucked. Ive been a Browning defender saying he would step up this year but that performance against a shit team was frightening. Kill me now.

RBs: B - Hard to grade since O line was shit. But I know Coleman and Gaskin are legit.

WRs/TEs: B+ - Pettis is a God. Sample looked great for a white TE. Random guys were all serviceable.

O Line: F - no excuse. They should have dominated and they sucked.

D Line: B - Yes they ripped off some 10 yard runs but overall they did a good job.

Linebackers: B- - We will be fine when weed smoking Azeem is back. Backups didn't look horrible.

DBs: B+ - Byron Murphy is as good as advertised. Keith Taylor got ripped to the ground on that TD you stupid fucks.

Special teams: A - Pettis the God again. Kicking was surprisingly good.

Overall: C+ - a bunch of work but it wasn't as bad as the game thread would make it out to be.

Should be the best 1-11 team we ever had.

Comments

• biak1biak1 Member Posts: 4,085

OL was disappointing. I'm not at panic level there. 4 returning starters and they were good last year.

Gaskin needs the ball. However, I don't hate easing him into action to preserve him for the actual games.

If Pettis were to get hurt, we are fucked. We have too many JAG's at WR.

I don't see it with Jordan Miller.

Pass rush is an issue until somebody steps up.

I saw Miller with one great coverage play, but I didn't really see him stand out the rest of the way. Granted, it's not exactly like Rutgers was lighting up the field through the air, either. The rest I agree with. Gaskin with 2 carries in a half is tantamount to suicide by bukkake. I was more concerned about the LB play, although I'm assuming Azeem will fix some of that shit.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793

Miller didn't stand out but he didn't not stand out? I didn't feel like he got beat a bunch.

I also didn't see much of Rapp tonight but that doesn't mean he's not good. That's football sometimes the plays just don't come to you.

Our secondary was fucking fantastic tonight for the first game post Budda/Sidney/King. Smoke a joint and rellllllaxxxxxxx....

Rapp hit a lot of guys and they went down immediately. They also sent him on a blitz at least once.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

Miller didn't stand out but he didn't not stand out? I didn't feel like he got beat a bunch.

I also didn't see much of Rapp tonight but that doesn't mean he's not good. That's football sometimes the plays just don't come to you.

Our secondary was fucking fantastic tonight for the first game post Budda/Sidney/King. Smoke a joint and rellllllaxxxxxxx....

Rapp hit a lot of guys and they went down immediately. They also sent him on a blitz at least once.
    I didn't say he was bad. You just didn't see him stand out because that's how football works. Sometimes the plays just don't happen around you. I think Jordan Miller will be fine.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    The WRs had 6 receptions tonight ... Pettis had 3 of those

Pettis = A

Everybody else = F

Fuck some you are fucktarded
    Tequilla said:

Pettis = A

Everybody else = F

So you don't blame browning at all?
  • BabushkaBabushka Member Posts: 211

Tequilla said:

Pettis = A

Everybody else = F

What would anyone possibly have to blame on Jakey?
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110
    Saw too many missed tackles tonight, way more than in a typical game last year.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Tequilla said:

Pettis = A

Everybody else = F

Browning largely sucked ...

But outside Pettis the WRs didn't do anything to think that they are anything more than JAGs right now
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Pettis = A

Everybody else = F

Browning largely sucked ...

But outside Pettis the WRs didn't do anything to think that they are anything more than JAGs right now
    I said they were "serviceable"
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797
    Miller pressed a lot and didn't get beat. Is that good?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

OL was disappointing. I'm not at panic level there. 4 returning starters and they were good last year.

Gaskin needs the ball. However, I don't hate easing him into action to preserve him for the actual games.

If Pettis were to get hurt, we are fucked. We have too many JAG's at WR.

I don't see it with Jordan Miller.

Pass rush is an issue until somebody steps up.

Noticed this watching last night. Pettis is a big dick bad ass. The rest all seem meh.
  • Dawgs4everDawgs4ever Member Posts: 170
    Our backup LBs are hot garbage. None of the LBs out there last night look like P12 LBs, much less SEC LBs. Burr kiven belongs on a team like Montana.

Pettis saved the 8-4 season to come.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

I think I'm biased and just have a feeling Miller sucks. Murphy is an obvious stud, Bryant is good. The three true freshmen are playing for a reason though.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    Rewatched parts of the gayme. Jesus. OL, Smiff and Brownsocks should all be napalmed. WR's will be okay if Brownsocks ever stops sucking.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Our backup LBs are hot garbage. None of the LBs out there last night look like P12 LBs, much less SEC LBs. Burr kiven belongs on a team like Montana.

Pettis saved the 8-4 season to come.

I'm an admitted BBK fan, but because he is an undersized white guy, you guys blow his bad plays out of proportion.

He's active. He does make plays. You aren't wrong because he would have a hard time sniffing the field at Alabama or LSU, but you guys exaggerate and pretend like he sucks. He's a good football player, but he needs to play a specific role. With Victor and Beavers out, he gets exposed.
  • rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942

I didn't say he was bad. You just didn't see him stand out because that's how football works. Sometimes the plays just don't happen around you. I think Jordan Miller will be fine.
    My brother repeatedly said, man Rapp is bringing the wood. I agreed.