Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Washington-Rutgers Game Thread Sponsored by Orkin

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Please tell me someone else saw the Rootgers player that was meat gazing and grabbed a whole handful of Gaskin dick

i was jealous
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Please tell me someone else saw the Rootgers player that was meat gazing and grabbed a whole handful of Gaskin dick

LEAVE!
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    LebamDawg said:

How many people peed in that hot tub, 40? I definitely would have if I was in it.

I would be more worried about how many cummed? in the tub
    *came
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    You had a game today?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

You had a game today?

*scrimmage
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I'd expect better rushing numbers if Gaskin and Coleman both snapped their ACLs during warm ups.

WHAT THE FUCK.
  • Options
    seatownfunkseatownfunk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 802
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The oline got beat up
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I think Rutgers got most of their stats in the 4th quarter, but we couldn't run against them last year either.

We? were trying to make the scrimmage cinto a practice.
  • Options
    tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I'm very proud of our boys

We played like calm, polite, well mannered Christian gentlemen

Might need a few new grindstones too, all those white noses crowded together on the one we have
  • Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Never forget

That's me in the background guys.
  • Options
    can someone explain the rationale behind designing of a play where the ball gets thrown to the shortest player right into the middle where all the traffic? just asking to be picked off
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

can someone explain the rationale behind designing of a play where the ball gets thrown to the shortest player right into the middle where all the traffic? just asking to be picked off

It's designed for a tall QB with a strong arm, and because the ball is thrown downward and hard, it's unlikely to get picked, as the receiver stays in front of the LBs. Problem isn't McClatcher. Problem is Jake's arm isn't strong. Which, I kinda expect you already know.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    rewatching the first rutgers drive
    -Benning needs to set the edge better. He got owned on the first drive by the TE and Tackle
    -BBK has a clear shot at the RB on multiple occasion caz DT did their job of clearing space- he can't make the play. We need to stop recruiting white LB - they just sux.
    -Ryan Bowman playing in space is fucking scary (thank god he was covering a white TE/FB)
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Fenwick said:

Gaskin still has TWO FUCKING CARRIES

Wierd, just damned weird. Mybe Smith thinks he graduated.
    No... They're saving him for the Idaho game.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

If we simply fired our piece of shit "pass first" offensive coordinator, the team would instantly be better and UW would have put up another 14 points last night, at least. Smiffy believes you should throw the ball on 1st and goal at the 7, to open up the run. Then, when UW does run the ball, they pause in the backfield, poorly executing the stupid RPO - as if the opposing D-Line is confused or gives a shit what play it is. 3 seconds after the snap, Coleman is tip-toeing behind his tackle's ass, trying to run through a 2 inch wide hole.

This is what we get with a former Oregon State QB as our O.C. He demonstrates zero faith in his offensive line, then calls pass protection blocking schemes on running plays instead of having Coleman dive through the holes like the battering ram he is, trucking opposing linebackers for 9 yards at a time.

What we saw last night, without a solitary fucking doubt, was the true Jonathon Smiff, left to his own devices, without Tedford standing behind him, hand on his back, ready to push him out of the skybox, head first. Unfortunately, I expect to see this shit-show all year long.

9-3, Mid-Tier Bowl Year.

Bump
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Tedford is such a good coach, we were just spoiled in 2016.
  • Options

If we simply fired our piece of shit "pass first" offensive coordinator, the team would instantly be better and UW would have put up another 14 points last night, at least. Smiffy believes you should throw the ball on 1st and goal at the 7, to open up the run. Then, when UW does run the ball, they pause in the backfield, poorly executing the stupid RPO - as if the opposing D-Line is confused or gives a shit what play it is. 3 seconds after the snap, Coleman is tip-toeing behind his tackle's ass, trying to run through a 2 inch wide hole.

This is what we get with a former Oregon State QB as our O.C. He demonstrates zero faith in his offensive line, then calls pass protection blocking schemes on running plays instead of having Coleman dive through the holes like the battering ram he is, trucking opposing linebackers for 9 yards at a time.

What we saw last night, without a solitary fucking doubt, was the true Jonathon Smiff, left to his own devices, without Tedford standing behind him, hand on his back, ready to push him out of the skybox, head first. Unfortunately, I expect to see this shit-show all year long.

9-3, Mid-Tier Bowl Year.

Bump
    Ho Lee Fuck! I damn near ran the table. I was off by one successful field goal vs. Utah.

Puppy: Eat your heart out.
  • Options
    Gwad said:

Tedford is such a good coach, we were just spoiled in 2016.

Tedford is a successful HC because he's a big picture guy, who, unlike Smiffy, doesn't get lost inside his own head, thinking it's 2001 again and it's him at QB, not Browning. And opposing DC's could feel Smiff cracking under pressure in the booth, as much as we fans could see it and feel it coming, too. I would repeatedly predict, "Watch the asshole pass here" on a play where a run was far more sensible and logical. and there it would go, out of bounds, losing yardage, resulting in a sack, whatever. Ask my son. He heard it a million times. Smiffy's unpredictability was predictable as fuck.