Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Treshaun Harrison Update

Comments

• Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,281
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    If USC was located in Moses Lake, do you think they would still get the best recruits? Hell No! Seattle is a cold, wet, nasty wasteland full of homeless lesbians.....gtfo of here with the " We should keep every great athlete, home"

1) If they don't want to go here, fuk it, they ain't Lockner tough
    2) We don't want them anyways
    3) Doog.....Doog.....Doogity Doog.....Doog
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

If we don't keep every fucking kid home, whoever is responsible should be fucking shot.

One of the true advantages of UW is that we are going to be at the top of the list for 5-10 players per year who are actually really good. If you can't convert those kids at a 90% rate then FUCK YOU.

Also - the only time we are EVER going to get 5-star type kids is out of the state of Washington. We have to dominate the state of Washington. It's the most important thing in UW recruiting.

Shaq Thompson says "Show me the coffee bitch!"
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

What’s with Garfield football players just not giving a fuck about UW. I think this is our third miss in a row, although the DT from Cal and the DE from A&M were not recent.

Joey Thomas is finally building them into a program that can churn inner city talent into talented D 1 players and not some shitty school that loses to soft ass Ballard and Roosevelt. We really need to get a pipeline up and running there. Does he not have a good relationship with our coaches? Is he bitter UW passed over him?

Joey can't coach his way out of a paper bag. Capitalizing on the talents of a 1 in a million 5 star athlete does not reflect great coaching.

But he can recruit like a mother fucker, and prolly has a trunk full of Starbuck's cups.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,755
    I know I'll get down voted and called racist for shitting on Joey Thomas, but the best coaches - by far - are at O'Dea. (Shout out to that sick mother-fucking Coker.) Comparing their practices are like night and day. O'Dea is a well-oiled intensity machine. Garfield is a bunch of fat-asses and fuck-offs with some supreme talent mixed in. Had Garfield made the final, Monty would've shoved 50+ up Joey's ass.

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    > @Ice_Holmvik said:
    > If we don't keep every fucking kid home, whoever is responsible should be fucking shot.
    >
    > One of the true advantages of UW is that we are going to be at the top of the list for 5-10 players per year who are actually really good. If you can't convert those kids at a 90% rate then FUCK YOU.
    >
    > Also - the only time we are EVER going to get 5-star type kids is out of the state of Washington. We have to dominate the state of Washington. It's the most important thing in UW recruiting.
    >
    > Shaq Thompson says "Show me the coffee bitch!"

In the past 40 years we’ve gotten the following 5* players out of Cali (that I can remember, there might be one or two more):

Nip
    Ced White
    Shaq
  • Options
    SaracenSaracen Member Posts: 269
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

> @Ice_Holmvik said:

> If we don't keep every fucking kid home, whoever is responsible should be fucking shot.
    > One of the true advantages of UW is that we are going to be at the top of the list for 5-10 players per year who are actually really good. If you can't convert those kids at a 90% rate then FUCK YOU.
    > Also - the only time we are EVER going to get 5-star type kids is out of the state of Washington. We have to dominate the state of Washington. It's the most important thing in UW recruiting.

In the past 40 years we’ve gotten the following 5* players out of Cali (that I can remember, there might be one or two more):

Nip

Ced White

Shaq

Tommie Smith
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I know I'll get down voted and called racist for shitting on Joey Thomas, but the best coaches - by far - are at O'Dea. (Shout out to that sick mother-fucking Coker.) Comparing their practices are like night and day. O'Dea is a well-oiled intensity machine. Garfield is a bunch of fat-asses and fuck-offs with some supreme talent mixed in. Had Garfield made the final, Monty would've shoved 50+ up Joey's ass.

Don't care about any of that. Just care about the fact that Garfield now has legit D1 football players to recruit and in the past two decades they haven't. Very cool that Odea teaches fundamentals better though!
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    > @Edwin_Bambino said:
    > We should probably not recruit Garfield and only recruit white try hard JAGS from Arlington.

FTFY
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Saracen said:

> @Ice_Holmvik said:

Nip

Ced White

Shaq

Tommie Smith
    Dennis Brown.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,728
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614