Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

You know you lost your argument

13»

Comments

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    salemcoog said:

pawz said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

Arpio threw a wrench into Obama's amnesty plan for illegal aliens and he paid the price. A pardon is the right move.

He broke the law. And has given no remorse. But carry on sucking Trump's dick.
    Pardon aren't given out to people who haven't broken the law.

And remorse has never been a condition of receiving one you naive fucking donkey.

It's called cronyism.

Just when I thought you couldn't be any more fucking stupid.
    You are supposed to get permission from flea first; he owns the IP associated with the entire line of donkey insults.

Way to break the law kewg brother.
    Bullshit. I branded Hondo a Donkey long before that fuck ever thought about it.
    Are you knew hear? Flea filed with the PTO on that shit like 13 years ago. Catch up my cuog.
    Well since I don't really know wtf you are, I'll take that with a grain of salt.
    IDK WTF you are.... But I can tell you @dflea has been lobbing donkey-bombs since W's re-election.

#shit.unleashed.belongs
    Amazed he can formulate a sentence let alone have trademark on a phrase. But as always fuck off, I will use the phrase as I choose.
    And he doubles down.

Plagiarism my shit .
    Fucko.

Go kill yourself.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    dflea said:

salemcoog said:

pawz said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

Arpio threw a wrench into Obama's amnesty plan for illegal aliens and he paid the price. A pardon is the right move.

And remorse has never been a condition of receiving one you naive fucking donkey.

It's called cronyism.

You are supposed to get permission from flea first; he owns the IP associated with the entire line of donkey insults.

Are you knew hear? Flea filed with the PTO on that shit like 13 years ago. Catch up my cuog.
    Well since I don't really know wtf you are, I'll take that with a grain of salt.
    IDK WTF you are.... But I can tell you @dflea has been lobbing donkey-bombs since W's re-election.

#shit.unleashed.belongs
    Amazed he can formulate a sentence let alone have trademark on a phrase. But as always fuck off, I will use the phrase as I choose.
    Oh Hi there!!!

I thought you were gonna continue to let the vaccine denier do your bidding. You probably should because at least he can formulate a sentence. Now fetch my lighter mutt!

Nice use of the quote feature, dumbfuck.

If I get your lighter, will you light yourself on fire with it?
    dflea said:

Lord knows I'd have to as your weak fingers couldn't strike ignite it.
    salemcoog said:

dflea said:

You're struggling a bit today. You should go fuck yourself for a while and then come back when your shit isn't so weak.

Or kill yourself.

Whichever.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Picking on a cuog ain't gonna make it rain any sooner.

When it does, where are you going fishing next?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,220 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

It's a misdemeanor and non jury trial as the judge is the sole arbiter. Easy peasy moron squeezy!

A Clinton judge didn't want Sheriff Joe arresting immigrants and did want his deputies asking a persons immigration status. Joe swore to uphold the laws of the laws and defend the constitution so he kept doping what he was elected to do. She lost!

Sheriff Joe 1

Activist liberal judges 0

Judge Snow was appointed by George W. Bush.
    "United States District Judge Susan R. Bolton found Mr. Arpaio, 85, guilty of criminal contempt of court, a misdemeanor punishable by up to six months in jail. Mr. Arpaio’s lawyers said he would appeal."
    "On May 24, 2013, Snow ruled that the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office (MCSO), and Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio violated the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and committed acts of racial profiling against Hispanics

and on August 19, 2016, as one result of those proceedings, he issued an order requesting that the United States Attorney for the Arizona district prosecute Arpaio and three of his MCSO associates for criminal contempt.[5]"
    Bolton found him guilty. Clinton appointee. I know it's complicated for you. HTH
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    dflea said:

The Chehalis.

How is the terrain in that area? Will you be hiking in or riding a donkey?
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

It's a misdemeanor and non jury trial as the judge is the sole arbiter. Easy peasy moron squeezy!

A Clinton judge didn't want Sheriff Joe arresting immigrants and did want his deputies asking a persons immigration status. Joe swore to uphold the laws of the laws and defend the constitution so he kept doping what he was elected to do. She lost!

Sheriff Joe 1

Activist liberal judges 0

Judge Snow was appointed by George W. Bush.
    "United States District Judge Susan R. Bolton found Mr. Arpaio, 85, guilty of criminal contempt of court, a misdemeanor punishable by up to six months in jail. Mr. Arpaio’s lawyers said he would appeal."
    "On May 24, 2013, Snow ruled that the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office (MCSO), and Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio violated the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and committed acts of racial profiling against Hispanics

and on August 19, 2016, as one result of those proceedings, he issued an order requesting that the United States Attorney for the Arizona district prosecute Arpaio and three of his MCSO associates for criminal contempt.[5]"
    Bolton found him guilty. Clinton appointee. I know it's complicated for you. HTH
    So it's a liberal conspiracy despite appointees from both sides coming to the same conclusion. Lay off the Alex Jones for a bit.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,220 Standard Supporter
    No need don't listen to him. Cut down on the Huffpo.
    dflea said:

The Chehalis.

I'd use the concrete leaders if I were you.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,994
    salemcoog said:

pawz said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

It's called cronyism.

#shit.unleashed.belongs
    Pressing badly here my brother, even by our standards.

Flea has been donkey shaming the less bright amongst us for over a decade. It's his deal. He's cool with other people using it; just give proper attribution from time to time.

You are flailing about like a school girl. Just stop.
    salemcoog said:

dflea said:

Oh sweet Jesus.

salemcoog said:

pawz said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

It's called cronyism.

#shit.unleashed.belongs

Flea has been donkey shaming the less bright amongst us for over a decade. It's his deal. He's cool with other people using it; just give proper attribution from time to time.

First of all you're not my brother,

An second of all you are just as fucking worthless as he is. Go back to hiding and jerk off over the canes upcoming season or abundance.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

salemcoog said:

pawz said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

It's called cronyism.

#shit.unleashed.belongs

This is just like Cane and fAbel. Finish it.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,654 Founders Club
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

fAbel?

Yeah. Never heard of a double one-ton-day? Didn't think so.
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

pawz said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

It's called cronyism.

#shit.unleashed.belongs

First of all you're not my brother,

An second of all you are just as fucking worthless as he is. Go back to hiding and jerk off over the canes upcoming season or abundance.
    You seem upset.

But that is never a reason to turn your back on a fellow kewg brother in arms.

You need to check yourself cuog.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,892 Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

Now immolate. Abbreviated for ya.