Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

You know you lost your argument

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Blackie said:

2001400ex said:

Blackie said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

Arpio threw a wrench into Obama's amnesty plan for illegal aliens and he paid the price. A pardon is the right move.

He broke the law. And has given no remorse. But carry on sucking Trump's dick.
    Pardon aren't given out to people who haven't broken the law.

And remorse has never been a condition of receiving one you naive fucking donkey.

It's called cronyism.

Just when I thought you couldn't be any more fucking stupid.
    3. Five-year waiting period required

Under the Department's rules governing petitions for executive clemency, 28 C.F.R. §§ 1.1 et seq., an applicant must satisfy a minimum waiting period of five years before he becomes eligible to apply for a presidential pardon of his federal conviction.

4. Reason for seeking pardon

In answering question 20, you should state the specific purpose for which you are seeking pardon and, if applicable, attach any relevant documentary evidence that indicates how a pardon will help you accomplish that purpose (such as citations to applicable provisions of state constitutions, statutes, or regulations, or copies of letters from appropriate officials of administrative agencies, professional associations, licensing authorities, etc.). In addition, you should bear in mind that a presidential pardon is ordinarily a sign of forgiveness and is granted in recognition of the applicant's acceptance of responsibility for the crime and established good conduct for a significant period of time after conviction or release from confinement. A pardon is not a sign of vindication and does not connote or establish innocence. For that reason, when considering the merits of a pardon petition, pardon officials take into account the petitioner's acceptance of responsibility, remorse, and atonement for the offense.

https://www.justice.gov/pardon/pardon-information-and-instructions
    so we're assigning new definitions to the word remorse now?
    Show me where the sheriff accepted responsibility for the crime.
    That ain't my stance. My stance is that you're making shit up.
    While remorse isn't the right word. My poont still stands.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,070 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Blackie said:

2001400ex said:

Blackie said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

Arpio threw a wrench into Obama's amnesty plan for illegal aliens and he paid the price. A pardon is the right move.

And remorse has never been a condition of receiving one you naive fucking donkey.

It's called cronyism.

Under the Department's rules governing petitions for executive clemency, 28 C.F.R. §§ 1.1 et seq., an applicant must satisfy a minimum waiting period of five years before he becomes eligible to apply for a presidential pardon of his federal conviction.

In answering question 20, you should state the specific purpose for which you are seeking pardon and, if applicable, attach any relevant documentary evidence that indicates how a pardon will help you accomplish that purpose (such as citations to applicable provisions of state constitutions, statutes, or regulations, or copies of letters from appropriate officials of administrative agencies, professional associations, licensing authorities, etc.). In addition, you should bear in mind that a presidential pardon is ordinarily a sign of forgiveness and is granted in recognition of the applicant's acceptance of responsibility for the crime and established good conduct for a significant period of time after conviction or release from confinement. A pardon is not a sign of vindication and does not connote or establish innocence. For that reason, when considering the merits of a pardon petition, pardon officials take into account the petitioner's acceptance of responsibility, remorse, and atonement for the offense.

so we're assigning new definitions to the word remorse now?
    Show me where the sheriff accepted responsibility for the crime.
    That ain't my stance. My stance is that you're making shit up.
    While remorse isn't the right word. My poont still stands.
    You've never had a poont stand, let a lone win an argument.

Thus rendering this thread mute.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,964
    2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

It's called cronyism.

HondoFS. Thinks govt paperwork is now law.

The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States; he may require the Opinion, in writing, of the principal Officer in each of the executive Departments, upon any Subject relating to the Duties of their respective Offices, and he shall have Power to Grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offences against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Does you post while wearing your black mask?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,994
    salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

It's called cronyism.

You are supposed to get permission from flea first; he owns the IP associated with the entire line of donkey insults.

Way to break the law kewg brother.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

It's called cronyism.

You are supposed to get permission from flea first; he owns the IP associated with the entire line of donkey insults.

Bullshit. I branded Hondo a Donkey long before that fuck ever thought about it.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860

Do you wear that visor when you fuck your dad?

It's football season quook
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

It's called cronyism.

Are you knew hear? Flea filed with the PTO on that shit like 13 years ago. Catch up my cuog.

Speaking of donkeys ... when are you gonna hang yourself? Enough already.
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110
    edited August 2017
    Dude61 said:

The original complaint came in while Bush was president, but great point!
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,221 Standard Supporter
    It's a misdemeanor and non jury trial as the judge is the sole arbiter. Easy peasy moron squeezy!

A Clinton judge didn't want Sheriff Joe arresting immigrants and did want his deputies asking a persons immigration status. Joe swore to uphold the laws of the laws and defend the constitution so he kept doping what he was elected to do. She lost!

Sheriff Joe 1

Activist liberal judges 0
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

Speaking of donkeys ... when are you gonna hang yourself? Enough already.
    Sledog said:

It's a misdemeanor and non jury trial as the judge is the sole arbiter. Easy peasy moron squeezy!

A Clinton judge didn't want Sheriff Joe arresting immigrants and did want his deputies asking a persons immigration status. Joe swore to uphold the laws of the laws and defend the constitution so he kept doping what he was elected to do. She lost!

Sheriff Joe 1

Judge Snow was appointed by George W. Bush.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,221 Standard Supporter
    edited August 2017

Sledog said:

Sheriff Joe 1

"United States District Judge Susan R. Bolton found Mr. Arpaio, 85, guilty of criminal contempt of court, a misdemeanor punishable by up to six months in jail. Mr. Arpaio’s lawyers said he would appeal."
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sheriff Joe 1

"United States District Judge Susan R. Bolton found Mr. Arpaio, 85, guilty of criminal contempt of court, a misdemeanor punishable by up to six months in jail. Mr. Arpaio’s lawyers said he would appeal."
    "On May 24, 2013, Snow ruled that the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office (MCSO), and Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio violated the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and committed acts of racial profiling against Hispanics

and on August 19, 2016, as one result of those proceedings, he issued an order requesting that the United States Attorney for the Arizona district prosecute Arpaio and three of his MCSO associates for criminal contempt.[5]"

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

It's called cronyism.

Are you knew hear? Flea filed with the PTO on that shit like 13 years ago. Catch up my cuog.
    Well since I don't really know wtf you are, I'll take that with a grain of salt.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,070 Founders Club
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

It's called cronyism.

Well since I don't really know wtf you are, I'll take that with a grain of salt.
    IDK WTF you are.... But I can tell you @dflea has been lobbing donkey-bombs since W's re-election.

#shit.unleashed.belongs
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

It's called cronyism.

Holy fuck. You're a dope.
    pawz said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

It's called cronyism.

IDK WTF you are.... But I can tell you @dflea has been lobbing donkey-bombs since W's re-election.

#shit.unleashed.belongs
    Amazed he can formulate a sentence let alone have trademark on a phrase. But as always fuck off, I will use the phrase as I choose.