Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Jesse Sosebee????
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    NEsnake12 said:

Jesse Sosebee????

hopefully he better than fucking shane brostek
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Chinned for the FREE PUB
  • Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    DL depth scares me
  • Options

DL depth scares me

Why?
    I don't like that Scrempos and McCoy got passed up by a walk-on. Also, another walk-on in the depth at the BUCK spot, which is 50/50 DL position. Landing another big-time DL sometime in the past 2 classes would have helped a lot.
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    Jamon Dotson is in the two deeps? Pete's fucking with us, right?
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

DL depth scares me

Why?
    I don't like that Scrempos and McCoy got passed up by a walk-on. Also, another walk-on in the depth at the BUCK spot, which is 50/50 DL position. Landing another big-time DL sometime in the past 2 classes would have helped a lot.
    The scary thing is that Ryan Bowman might be the best pass rusher on the team. I know a trainer on the team who said as much, and he also looked really disruptive in the scrimmage.

The problem is that a walk-on shouldn't be our best pass rusher. That's a failure in both recruiting and in developing the OLB's pass rush skills.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,708
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

With Joyner suspended who else do we even have there other than true freshmen?
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Week 1. Remember last year? We won't know much until the Opener.
  • Options

DL depth scares me

Why?
    I agree with you on needing some big time DL in recent classes.

Pulu is not your average walk-on either though, I'm ok seeing him pass guys, scrempos is one year off double shoulder surgery. I feel real comfortable with our top 6-7 DL and then you throw in Scrempos or McCoy I am good.

The edge depth is a concern for sure though.
    Agreed. I just think that there is such a huge dropoff after Gaines and Vea. More so than probably any other position. They're really rare though, so somewhat understandable, but still.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Jood has also said Bowman is one of the most improved players this year. We all know Jood has Husky football DIALED IN too. I mean he wrote a book about the dawgs.

he was talking about the other bowman not the walk-on. Anyways LIPO at the OL and the DL, shut the program down. no natty
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,708
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

DL depth scares me

Why?
    I agree with you on needing some big time DL in recent classes.

Pulu is not your average walk-on either though, I'm ok seeing him pass guys, scrempos is one year off double shoulder surgery. I feel real comfortable with our top 6-7 DL and then you throw in Scrempos or McCoy I am good.

The edge depth is a concern for sure though.
    Agreed. I just think that there is such a huge dropoff after Gaines and Vea. More so than probably any other position. They're really rare though, so somewhat understandable, but still.
    Our backup CBS are a converted RB and a midget walk on. Third string is true freshmen.
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373

With Joyner suspended who else do we even have there other than true freshmen?
    The only way I would accept Dotson seeing the field is if it's as a gesture from the Make a Wish Foundation.