Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ban Veterans from 4 year Universities?

2»

Comments

• DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901

One of the Army rangers in my frat ran into the field during a Diamondbacks game and tried to tackle the mascot.

They're crazy like that. Had one as a roommate during my senior year in college. Very intelligent dude, but add firewater and grab a bowl of popcorn. One crazy motherfucker that one could be.
    Hold my beer.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,994
    dflea said:

dflea said:

This is the problem I see with social media.

Had doogie not posted this here, I would never have known that somewhere there's a human that appears to be so fucking stupid that I feel dumber after I read just the headline of her stupid fucking article.

So some stupid asshole in Colorado Springs now has me fucking hostile when in days past I'd only have to deal with the stupid fucks jamming me on the way home, and then be done with it.

So thanks for giving this stupid cunt a bigger audience, doogie. I'm going to go out back and punch myself in the sack now for even clicking this shit thread and then doubling down and following the link. I'm a fucking donkey.

Agree.
    YBFE
    I think he is finally turning the corner.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    koopdog said:

I'm a Libertarian. However, the GI Montgomery Bill might be one of the most successful pieces of legislation in history. It turned former Soldiers, Marines, Aviators, and Sailors into college and technical school graduates that propelled our economy and technology into unparalleled success. the Return on Investment can't even be calculated. Most of what we enjoy today is based on that single, brilliant piece of legislation. And I can tell you. It's the primary reason people enlist. Not duty, or country. College money, baby.

Communist.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,892 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

koopdog said:

I'm a Libertarian. However, the GI Montgomery Bill might be one of the most successful pieces of legislation in history. It turned former Soldiers, Marines, Aviators, and Sailors into college and technical school graduates that propelled our economy and technology into unparalleled success. the Return on Investment can't even be calculated. Most of what we enjoy today is based on that single, brilliant piece of legislation. And I can tell you. It's the primary reason people enlist. Not duty, or country. College money, baby.

Communist.
    Retard.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,666 Standard Supporter
    koopdog said:

Most of my teachers were GI Bill guys. WWII and Korean vets. They took no shit.

The only hope for this country is to go with a GI Bill Plus system where the military guys get paid a bonus for going in to education.

Make slamming trouble makers up against a locker great again.