Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ban Veterans from 4 year Universities?

doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

Comments

• Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    The new GI Bill will keep the doors open for decades longer than they should.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    That's fucking horrible
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793
    By "Terry Steinawitz." Lol, trolled.
  • seatownfunkseatownfunk Member Posts: 805
    The University of Colorado-Colorado Springs has historically been a bastion of liberal progressive thought. I hear all the drugged out doolies that get booted out of the Academy go there.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

dflea said:

This is the problem I see with social media.

Had doogie not posted this here, I would never have known that somewhere there's a human that appears to be so fucking stupid that I feel dumber after I read just the headline of her stupid fucking article.

So some stupid asshole in Colorado Springs now has me fucking hostile when in days past I'd only have to deal with the stupid fucks jamming me on the way home, and then be done with it.

So thanks for giving this stupid cunt a bigger audience, doogie. I'm going to go out back and punch myself in the sack now for even clicking this shit thread and then doubling down and following the link. I'm a fucking donkey.

Agree.
    YBFE
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,487 Standard Supporter
    81% chance that's fake/satire
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860
    Only rosie odonnel
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    Can we carpet bomb Colorado Springs yet?
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Swaye said:

Take the Springs, but leave the Broadmoor, Cheyenne Mountain and Garden of the Gods out of it.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

MisterEm said:

Swaye said:

Take the Springs, but leave the Broadmoor, Cheyenne Mountain and Garden of the Gods out of it.
    Take the Springs for sure. There are no retail marijuana stores in that city. Fucking military fucks.
    True...but nobody in the Springs has a weed shortage problem in THIS economy. There's at least a dozen shops just out of city limits, FWIW.

Good local beer. College and military town. Epic climbing/hiking/hunting/fishing and racing events year round. An area I'd rather not see nuked.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,221 Standard Supporter
    We just need 1,000 vets at each school and these commie Antifa queers will beg for their service dogs.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,892 Standard Supporter

That's fucking horrible

That's SJW Logic.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,285 Founders Club

One of the Army rangers in my frat ran into the field during a Diamondbacks game and tried to tackle the mascot.

They're crazy like that. Had one as a roommate during my senior year in college. Very intelligent dude, but add firewater and grab a bowl of popcorn. One crazy motherfucker that one could be.