Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fuck Sundays

13»

Comments

• LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Fondue is quite awesome

But bed bath and beyond does blow hard

Pancakes are also a faggy food.

And wouldn't she just be CS?

Helps trump imo

If you think I know which words get capitalized in a proper noun naming convention, then you clearly haven't been paying attention. Claps Like a Seal. Also, pancakes are fucking awesome. The end.

p.s. I'm really trusting you on this fondue thing.
    As an honorary Makah indian, this was our? favorite breakfast - two ways Indian style 1) Heavy drinking day - Pancakes and beer - hold the pancakes. 2) Normal day - Pancakes with peanut butter and syrup
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club
    LebamDawg said:

Swaye said:

Fondue is quite awesome

Pancakes are also a faggy food.

And wouldn't she just be CS?

Helps trump imo

If you think I know which words get capitalized in a proper noun naming convention, then you clearly haven't been paying attention. Claps Like a Seal. Also, pancakes are fucking awesome. The end.

p.s. I'm really trusting you on this fondue thing.
    As an honorary Makah indian, this was our? favorite breakfast - two ways Indian style 1) Heavy drinking day - Pancakes and beer - hold the pancakes. 2) Normal day - Pancakes with peanut butter and syrup
    We are kindred spirits.
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,972
    Tequilla said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Turns out fondue is melted cheese. People actually have parties, get this, where melted cheese is the central theme of the party. These people are called faggots.

Pulitzer prize worthy shit right here.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and stick up for Bed Bath and Beyond. Is it mostly woman stuff? Sure. Does shopping there with a woman suck total ass? Absolutely, because they have to look at everything.

You know how it goes. They suddenly stop the shopping cart like 20 times because they see some mugs sitting on a shelf, and they're like "oh look, mugs! I know people who use mugs! I wonder if there are any mugs that have a picture or some words on them that somehow correlate with an activity or lifestyle choice of myself or somebody I know. I better look at every single one of them in great detail." Repeat the experience with towels, welcome mats, etc...

That experience aside, I will say this...Bed Bath and Beyond has some good quality products. I bought a can/bottle opener, a broom, and a garbage can from BB&B all in the past couple years, and I never realized how shitty all my previous can openers, brooms, and garbage cans I would buy from grocery stores, Target, etc were up to that point in my life.

I always thought manual can openers just failed to work 50% of the time...that I should expect it to stop cutting about 20% through, and then have to re-stab it and start again several more times until most of it was cut, and then take a knife and pry it backwards so that I could grab it and twist it until it came off. I thought that was just life. But I was wrong...my new BB&B can opener never fails. It does a 100% perfect job every time. Fuck yeah.

Ever buy a broom where the bristles pass over the top of what you're trying to sweep? Ever buy a garbage can where the pedal to open the lid stops working, or one that garbage can liners don't fit snuggly onto? If so, you probably didn't buy them from BB&B.

I know I know...first Friends, then Dane Cook, and now BB&B. Next thing you know, I'll be posting about why Jaydon Mickens was actually a great college football, and was unfairly shafted by the NFL.
    Damn Tequilla. Seems I hit a nerve with home goods stores. I still love you. Gaybob.
    I don't think I could write that much shit about BBB ... although agree that there are good products there
    TL DR
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    Swaye said:

What the fuck is CLS

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter
    I have to ask - by 'Fuck Sundays', are you cursing the day of our lord or designating a 24 hour period of carnal knowledge?

Like Black Friday or Cyber Monday.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

I have to ask - by 'Fuck Sundays', are you cursing the day of our lord or designating a 24 hour period of carnal knowledge?

Like Black Friday or Cyber Monday.

Or?
  • tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    edited August 2017

Swaye said:

What the fuck is CLS

Craves it, wood service
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024
    edited August 2017

Swaye said:

Turns out fondue is melted cheese. People actually have parties, get this, where melted cheese is the central theme of the party. These people are called faggots.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and stick up for Bed Bath and Beyond. Is it mostly woman stuff? Sure. Does shopping there with a woman suck total ass? Absolutely, because they have to look at everything.

You know how it goes. They suddenly stop the shopping cart like 20 times because they see some mugs sitting on a shelf, and they're like "oh look, mugs! I know people who use mugs! I wonder if there are any mugs that have a picture or some words on them that somehow correlate with an activity or lifestyle choice of myself or somebody I know. I better look at every single one of them in great detail." Repeat the experience with towels, welcome mats, etc...

That experience aside, I will say this...Bed Bath and Beyond has some good quality products. I bought a can/bottle opener, a broom, and a garbage can from BB&B all in the past couple years, and I never realized how shitty all my previous can openers, brooms, and garbage cans I would buy from grocery stores, Target, etc were up to that point in my life.

I always thought manual can openers just failed to work 50% of the time...that I should expect it to stop cutting about 20% through, and then have to re-stab it and start again several more times until most of it was cut, and then take a knife and pry it backwards so that I could grab it and twist it until it came off. I thought that was just life. But I was wrong...my new BB&B can opener never fails. It does a 100% perfect job every time. Fuck yeah.

Ever buy a broom where the bristles pass over the top of what you're trying to sweep? Ever buy a garbage can where the pedal to open the lid stops working, or one that garbage can liners don't fit snuggly onto? If so, you probably didn't buy them from BB&B.

I know I know...first Friends, then Dane Cook, and now BB&B. Next thing you know, I'll be posting about why Jaydon Mickens was actually a great college football, and was unfairly shafted by the NFL.
    Amazon has a crazy thing called reviews.

There is no sticking up for bed bath and beyond.
    Amazon doesn't have a cute Argentinian girl with enormous hooters to smile and say hello to you when you walk through the linen/towel section.

And yes, I know why
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

Amazon has a crazy thing called reviews.

There is no sticking up for bed bath and beyond.
    Amazon doesn't have a cute Argentinian girl with enormous hooters to smile and say hello to you when you walk through the towel section.
    Bezos just needs more time to get his own cute Argentinians with enormous hooters in there.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    Man this board has turned to shit