Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fuck Sundays

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club

Did the seal allow you to even watch got?

Your silence speaks volumes.

Yes. Watching Aegon bang Dany and a little bit of side boob made things a touch better. Also, zombie dragon was cool. TFA
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    Swaye said:

Fondue is quite awesome

But bed bath and beyond does blow hard

Pancakes are also a faggy food.

And wouldn't she just be CS?

Helps trump imo

Also fuck you, you pancake hater.

I missed the "Like a"

Sue me.
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Fondue is quite awesome

Helps trump imo

Also fuck you, you pancake hater.

I missed the "Like a"

Sue me.
    The German side of you makes me think I might actually get something of value. The Messican side of you makes me think you'd steal my wheels and tires in front of the courthouse.

#notworththerisk
    The Canadian part would write you an apology

@Swaye

You've traded your coke addiction for an addiction to your girl and a "normal" life. Would coke make you miss a football game? That's what I thought

Just tell me if my #minionforlyfe status is in danger. I'll dump her.

Fondue is quite awesome

Helps trump imo

You don't understand the ways of our token noble savage's people.

#whiteprivelege
    This. Prostrate yourself before the next RLM rally.

Swaye said:

Turns out fondue is melted cheese. People actually have parties, get this, where melted cheese is the central theme of the party. These people are called faggots.

Pulitzer prize worthy shit right here.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and stick up for Bed Bath and Beyond. Is it mostly woman stuff? Sure. Does shopping there with a woman suck total ass? Absolutely, because they have to look at everything.

You know how it goes. They suddenly stop the shopping cart like 20 times because they see some mugs sitting on a shelf, and they're like "oh look, mugs! I know people who use mugs! I wonder if there are any mugs that have a picture or some words on them that somehow correlate with an activity or lifestyle choice of myself or somebody I know. I better look at every single one of them in great detail." Repeat the experience with towels, welcome mats, etc...

That experience aside, I will say this...Bed Bath and Beyond has some good quality products. I bought a can/bottle opener, a broom, and a garbage can from BB&B all in the past couple years, and I never realized how shitty all my previous can openers, brooms, and garbage cans I would buy from grocery stores, Target, etc were up to that point in my life.

I always thought manual can openers just failed to work 50% of the time...that I should expect it to stop cutting about 20% through, and then have to re-stab it and start again several more times until most of it was cut, and then take a knife and pry it backwards so that I could grab it and twist it until it came off. I thought that was just life. But I was wrong...my new BB&B can opener never fails. It does a 100% perfect job every time. Fuck yeah.

Ever buy a broom where the bristles pass over the top of what you're trying to sweep? Ever buy a garbage can where the pedal to open the lid stops working, or one that garbage can liners don't fit snuggly onto? If so, you probably didn't buy them from BB&B.

I know I know...first Friends, then Dane Cook, and now BB&B. Next thing you know, I'll be posting about why Jaydon Mickens was actually a great college football, and was unfairly shafted by the NFL.
    Amazon has a crazy thing called reviews.

There is no sticking up for bed bath and beyond.
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,972

Swaye said:

Turns out fondue is melted cheese. People actually have parties, get this, where melted cheese is the central theme of the party. These people are called faggots.

Pulitzer prize worthy shit right here.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and stick up for Bed Bath and Beyond. Is it mostly woman stuff? Sure. Does shopping there with a woman suck total ass? Absolutely, because they have to look at everything.

You know how it goes. They suddenly stop the shopping cart like 20 times because they see some mugs sitting on a shelf, and they're like "oh look, mugs! I know people who use mugs! I wonder if there are any mugs that have a picture or some words on them that somehow correlate with an activity or lifestyle choice of myself or somebody I know. I better look at every single one of them in great detail." Repeat the experience with towels, welcome mats, etc...

That experience aside, I will say this...Bed Bath and Beyond has some good quality products. I bought a can/bottle opener, a broom, and a garbage can from BB&B all in the past couple years, and I never realized how shitty all my previous can openers, brooms, and garbage cans I would buy from grocery stores, Target, etc were up to that point in my life.

I always thought manual can openers just failed to work 50% of the time...that I should expect it to stop cutting about 20% through, and then have to re-stab it and start again several more times until most of it was cut, and then take a knife and pry it backwards so that I could grab it and twist it until it came off. I thought that was just life. But I was wrong...my new BB&B can opener never fails. It does a 100% perfect job every time. Fuck yeah.

Ever buy a broom where the bristles pass over the top of what you're trying to sweep? Ever buy a garbage can where the pedal to open the lid stops working, or one that garbage can liners don't fit snuggly onto? If so, you probably didn't buy them from BB&B.

I know I know...first Friends, then Dane Cook, and now BB&B. Next thing you know, I'll be posting about why Jaydon Mickens was actually a great college football, and was unfairly shafted by the NFL.
    Amazon has a crazy thing called reviews.

There is no sticking up for bed bath and beyond.
    Bed Bath and Beyond's website also has reviews for all their products. And not just like 1 or 2 reviews...im talking like hundreds of reviews. Detailed reviews. Just like Amazon.

So now the only question is....why aren't you shopping at Bed Bath and Beyond right now?
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    no BBB chic pics?
  • BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    What the fuck is CLS

What the fuck is CLS