Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Post #10,000: a comprehensive ranking of the top 100 HH posters

Comments

• Options
    DoogstoneDoogstone Member Posts: 202
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

@puppylove_sugarsteel

Flagrantly terrible, borderline unbelievable horseshit opinions on anything remotely football related. An absolute goldmine in anything outside of football. A wizard at prose. More foul-tongued than a white-lipped bouncer at a Castro bar. Hysterical. Schizophrenic. Bipolar. Passionate. Neurotic. Pathological liar. Doog. King.

Negatives: image

10. @dnc
    9. @NEsnake12
    8. @ThomasFremont
    7. @RaceBannon
    6. @puppylove_sugarsteel
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Anybody that loses a take the gloves moment w shouldn't be in the Top 10
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Doogstone said:

@puppylove_sugarsteel

Flagrantly terrible, borderline unbelievable horseshit opinions on anything remotely football related. An absolute goldmine in anything outside of football. A wizard at prose. More foul-tongued than a white-lipped bouncer at a Castro bar. Hysterical. Schizophrenic. Bipolar. Passionate. Neurotic. Pathological liar. Doog. King.

Negatives: image

10. @dnc
    9. @NEsnake12
    8. @ThomasFremont
    7. @RaceBannon
    6. @puppylove_sugarsteel

pumpy deserved to be wtf like all his post
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Doogstone said:

@dnc

Definitely one of the GOAT poasters. When I was 19 years old and used my dad’s Dawgman account for the first time, dawgincarolina was almost immediately a favorite ($75k) user I remembered and frequently agreed with. Often funny. Great in bball threads too. Through the horrors of 2003-2014 you’ve never lost the fire, even when your program holds you/us?/we? in open contempt and you grow up and start a family etc. One love.

Negatives: WTMFA. Also doesn’t participate in game threads as much as he should. Fathered children.

10. dnc

#9 is next

Too low imo. But I'm really, really gay for him.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Sources said:

Doogstone said:

@dnc

Definitely one of the GOAT poasters. When I was 19 years old and used my dad’s Dawgman account for the first time, dawgincarolina was almost immediately a favorite ($75k) user I remembered and frequently agreed with. Often funny. Great in bball threads too. Through the horrors of 2003-2014 you’ve never lost the fire, even when your program holds you/us?/we? in open contempt and you grow up and start a family etc. One love.

Negatives: WTMFA. Also doesn’t participate in game threads as much as he should. Fathered children.

10. dnc

#9 is next

Huh. So that's what dnc stands for
    Technically, it should be dic. #justsayin'
    You have no idea...

• Options
    Founders Club
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,535
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Unhappy? Debatable

Humorless? ...huh?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,257
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Infinitely more football knowledge than you.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Chinfinitely more football knowledge than you.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Doogstone said:

@RoadDawg55

How to describe this guy….hmmm. Not a fag. He’s a consistently good poster with self-aware humor and doesn’t really flip out or melt down like many of us do (including me). Just one of the chillest and more interesting dudes on here. Same age as I am. Same degree of inner closet-doogness. It has been fun watching the team get good again, especially because we don’t really have any frame of reference to compare this with. I agree with him more than nearly any other poaster. Back before the move to Friday Harbor did wonders for the content, I enjoyed his quips on the HFP. This was so even as his cohosts waltzed to more and more doogy tunes (I still kind of love @jecornel though). Calling out anti-winning fags like Chris Landon was awesome. Not sure how the Asian thing got started, and it’s even more vexing that it stuck lol. You’re a good dude, man. $75k. Let's smoke a bowl with @Doogles before the Tree.

Negatives: member of D-Generation X. Average daily posts have declined YoY since 2013. Asian.

10. @dnc
    9. @NEsnake12
    8. @ThomasFremont
    7. @RaceBannon
    6. @puppylove_sugarsteel
    5. @RoadDawg55

Gonna guess the top 4 are Grundle, Coker, DDY and Swaye in some order.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    dnc said:

Doogstone said:

@RoadDawg55

How to describe this guy….hmmm. Not a fag. He’s a consistently good poster with self-aware humor and doesn’t really flip out or melt down like many of us do (including me). Just one of the chillest and more interesting dudes on here. Same age as I am. Same degree of inner closet-doogness. It has been fun watching the team get good again, especially because we don’t really have any frame of reference to compare this with. I agree with him more than nearly any other poaster. Back before the move to Friday Harbor did wonders for the content, I enjoyed his quips on the HFP. This was so even as his cohosts waltzed to more and more doogy tunes (I still kind of love @jecornel though). Calling out anti-winning fags like Chris Landon was awesome. Not sure how the Asian thing got started, and it’s even more vexing that it stuck lol. You’re a good dude, man. $75k. Let's smoke a bowl with @Doogles before the Tree.

Negatives: member of D-Generation X. Average daily posts have declined YoY since 2013. Asian.

10. @dnc
    9. @NEsnake12
    8. @ThomasFremont
    7. @RaceBannon
    6. @puppylove_sugarsteel
    5. @RoadDawg55

Gonna guess the top 4 are Grundle, Coker, DDY and Swaye in some order.
    @Doogstone gonna Doog
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I beat Freme

FREE PUB!!1!

Now put it on a podcast ya boof!