Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kappernick: Football player or Activist? Can't be both

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,442 Founders Club

Slave owner mentality

This does remind me of the Trump haters linking every negative article they can find written by a conservative that they normally hate.

Jim Brown agrees with a whole lot of what Kaep is protesting

In hindsight the anthem thing distracted from the message imo

Without the anthem thing, the message gets ignored.
    The message is being ignored rather easily
    We're talking about it a year later.
    We're talking about the anthem and the process of him not having a job. BLM and cop killings rarely gets mentioned
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Slave owner mentality

This does remind me of the Trump haters linking every negative article they can find written by a conservative that they normally hate.

We're talking about the anthem and the process of him not having a job. BLM and cop killings rarely gets mentioned
    Good poont
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    If you support blm make sure to give your house to a black family in generational poverty.

I use family loosely.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

If you support blm make sure to give your house to a black family in generational poverty.

I use family loosely.

You are saying you want your wife to be impregnated by a BBC?
    2001400ex said:

I use family loosely.

When did bitchfork jump on the marriage bandwagon?
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

dnc said:

These ungrateful queers are making millions in a cuntry that is providing them the platform to do just that. Like actors and entertainers, they should shut the fuck up and just play football. We don't want to hear their political shit. We don't pay them for that.

So, if you're rich people you should just shut up and stay out of politics?

These entertainers, actors and sportsmen are paid to entertain, and nothing more. If you don't want to stand for the national anthem of a country that's giving you the opportunity to earn millions doing what you love, you can go fuck yourself. I and other fans will just refuse to pay you by not attending any games you're playing in, going to movies you star in, buying albums you sing in.
    Who the fuck goes to movies and buys music? This isn't 1997 goat blower.

Also TV contracts and HD television has made going to the games less of a demand.

Like most Trumpers you threaten to boycott something already boycotted. Will you stop using coal to heat your house soon?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

I use family loosely.

*Future wife.
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I use family loosely.

*Future husband
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851

2001400ex said:

I use family loosely.

I jumped off after a week 2 years ago
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    2001400ex said:

I feel like there's a disconnect between Kaeperdick expectations of his role and his worth than the owners. He would be perfect with the Seahawks or Carolina. I highly doubt Paul Allen or John schiender give a shit about his politics. But they don't want a $10 million a year backup.

What a piece of fucking shit you are.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    edited August 2017

dnc said:

These ungrateful queers are making millions in a cuntry that is providing them the platform to do just that. Like actors and entertainers, they should shut the fuck up and just play football. We don't want to hear their political shit. We don't pay them for that.

These entertainers, actors and sportsmen are paid to entertain, and nothing more. If you don't want to stand for the national anthem of a country that's giving you the opportunity to earn millions doing what you love, you can go fuck yourself. I and other fans will just refuse to pay you by not attending any games you're playing in, going to movies you star in, buying albums you sing in.
    You don't go to games anyway, you fucking queer. Do you hate DeNiro now, too, because he said Trump was a fuckhead. lol

On Sundays, you can tell the ladies in your sewing circle what you think.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,824

salemcoog said:

If Kaepernick were to be a real civil rights proponent He would be doing something more than taking a knee. Now that appears that He won't have that arena, what will he do to further his cause?

He's donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to the cause.

But still.
    True. And those paid protesters ain't cheap.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited August 2017
    Mosster47 said:

dnc said:

Who the fuck goes to movies and buys music?
    People who don't stay in their basement all day whacking their pud while watching Netflix's piss poor streaming movie selection, for starters.
    edited August 2017
    dflea said:

dnc said:

You don't go to games anyway, you fucking queer. Do you hate DeNiro now, too, because he said Trump was a fuckhead. lol

On Sundays, you can tell the ladies in your sewing circle what you think.
    You totally missed the poont fishdick. I don't give a shit if DeNiro hates Trump or says something bad about him. Does he stand for the national anthem or does he take a knee like a cocksucking America hating faggot? If he does the latter, then fuck him. He can go back to Italy or wherever he comes from and try to make as much money there as he does here.

Isn't he the dude that was raised by white parents and given every opportunity to become a millionaire shithead?

What the fuck is he even protesting

Not that I would care if he were any good and my team needed him.

You have to be shot by a cop to protest police shootings?
    In your case we could only hope.

Slave owner mentality

Yes Thanks to Michael Bennett and the Husky reject on a bicycle.

• CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    salemcoog said:

Isn't he the dude that was raised by white parents and given every opportunity to become a millionaire shithead?

What the fuck is he even protesting

Not that I would care if he were any good and my team needed him.

You have to be shot by a cop to protest police shootings?
    In your case we could only hope.
    How's the 1987 Ford Bronco running? Wouldn't want to be caught dead in that death trap would you? Go coogs.

If you really are genuinely oppressed and this country has shit on you, by all means take a knee, I fully support that. But if you're a famous multi-millionaire and think you're oppressed, take that shit to North Korea or Saudi Arabia, I don't feel sorry for you or your cause.