Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kappernick: Football player or Activist? Can't be both

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    Sounds like white supremacist talk to me
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,442 Founders Club
    Slave owner mentality

This does remind me of the Trump haters linking every negative article they can find written by a conservative that they normally hate.

Jim Brown agrees with a whole lot of what Kaep is protesting

In hindsight the anthem thing distracted from the message imo
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Slave owner mentality

This does remind me of the Trump haters linking every negative article they can find written by a conservative that they normally hate.

Without the anthem thing, the message gets ignored.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    I feel like there's a disconnect between Kaeperdick expectations of his role and his worth than the owners. He would be perfect with the Seahawks or Carolina. I highly doubt Paul Allen or John schiender give a shit about his politics. But they don't want a $10 million a year backup.
    Isn't he the dude that was raised by white parents and given every opportunity to become a millionaire shithead?

What the fuck is he even protesting

Not that I would care if he were any good and my team needed him.
  • tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161

Isn't he the dude that was raised by white parents and given every opportunity to become a millionaire shithead?

Him and 80% of America - present company excluded of course...

We were destined for living in a basement, farting, eating burritos, farting, eating burritos...

HH is the true dispossessed minority
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110

You have to be shot by a cop to protest police shootings?
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    These ungrateful queers are making millions in a cuntry that is providing them the platform to do just that. Like actors and entertainers, they should shut the fuck up and just play football. We don't want to hear their political shit. We don't pay them for that.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

These ungrateful queers are making millions in a cuntry that is providing them the platform to do just that. Like actors and entertainers, they should shut the fuck up and just play football. We don't want to hear their political shit. We don't pay them for that.

So, if you're rich people you should just shut up and stay out of politics?

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    dnc said:

These entertainers, actors and sportsmen are paid to entertain, and nothing more. If you don't want to stand for the national anthem of a country that's giving you the opportunity to earn millions doing what you love, you can go fuck yourself. I and other fans will just refuse to pay you by not attending any games you're playing in, going to movies you star in, buying albums you sing in.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,824
    If Kaepernick were to be a real civil rights proponent He would be doing something more than taking a knee. Now that appears that He won't have that arena, what will he do to further his cause?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Now you hate freedom?

You have to be shot by a cop to protest police shootings?
    He doesn't give a fuck. Just wants attention.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,824
    2001400ex said:

Now you hate freedom?
    No. Just you.
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,730
    salemcoog said:

If Kaepernick were to be a real civil rights proponent He would be doing something more than taking a knee. Now that appears that He won't have that arena, what will he do to further his cause?

Smoke weed, bar fights, arrests. Soon.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,442 Founders Club

Slave owner mentality

The message is being ignored rather easily

dnc said:

These entertainers, actors and sportsmen are paid to entertain, and nothing more. If you don't want to stand for the national anthem of a country that's giving you the opportunity to earn millions doing what you love, you can go fuck yourself. I and other fans will just refuse to pay you by not attending any games you're playing in, going to movies you star in, buying albums you sing in.
    Whooooooooooooooooosh
    salemcoog said:

He's donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to the cause.

But still.

Slave owner mentality

We're talking about it a year later.

Slave owner mentality

37-17 you say?