Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hot Ticket in Arizona

2»

Comments

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    89ute said:

It's sad to see how far Arizona football has fallen.

Desert Swarm was 25 yrs ago but anyways.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited August 2017
    dnc said:

I would enjoy a list of PAC 12 schools as taco Bell menu items

Spent two years on payroll at The Bell (ILTCTBTB) in HS and two more in college, so I assume that makes me TB (lol!) superiority guy around here.

Arizona - Meximelt: Small, cheesy, and completely irrelevant.
    Arizona State - Chili Cheese Burrito: Like a Meximelt but bigger, sexier, and more likely to give you a disease.
    Cal - Seven layer burrito: Colorful and healthy, this item sounds good in theory but nobody actually enjoys it. Also TOO HIGH on the menu.
    Colorado - Grilled stuft burrito: Good once every 20 years or so.
    Oregon - Mountain dew: Really popular among young people with no jobs, originally green and yellow, now comes in far too many varieties for even it's most diehard fans. Popularity may have peaked.
    Oregon State - Sierra Mist: Wishes it was a Mountain Dew.
    USC - Crunchy taco supreme: The flagship product, when it's at its best there's nothing better this restaurant has to offer. Likely to break before the meal starts though.
    UCLA - Soft taco supreme. Like USC only way softer.
    Stanford - Power menu bowl: Tasty, healthy takes pride in its strength, but a little too Asian. Always a winner, never a champion.
    Utah - Mexican pizza. Good item, doesn't really belong here.
    Washington - Bean burrito. Probably your safest bet when you're not in the mood for a taco.
    Washington State - Breakfast soft taco. Why do you even exist?
    I prefer to think of WSU as an Enchirito. It doesnt show up as a good option on the menu very often but once ordered it's not as you remembered it in days gone by. But in reality it was the same as it was back then.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,604
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    salemcoog said:

dnc said:

Spent two years on payroll at The Bell (ILTCTBTB) in HS and two more in college, so I assume that makes me TB (lol!) superiority guy around here.

Arizona State - Chili Cheese Burrito: Like a Meximelt but bigger, sexier, and more likely to give you a disease.
    Cal - Seven layer burrito: Colorful and healthy, this item sounds good in theory but nobody actually enjoys it. Also TOO HIGH on the menu.
    Oregon - Mountain dew: Really popular among young people with no jobs, originally green and yellow, now comes in far too many varieties for even it's most diehard fans. Popularity may have peaked.
    USC - Crunchy taco supreme: The flagship product, when it's at its best there's nothing better this restaurant has to offer. Likely to break before the meal starts though.
    Stanford - Power menu bowl: Tasty, healthy takes pride in its strength, but a little too Asian. Always a winner, never a champion.
    Washington - Bean burrito. Probably your safest bet when you're not in the mood for a taco.
    I prefer to think of WSU as an Enchirito. It doesnt show up as a good option on the menu very often but once ordered it's not as you remembered it in days gone by. But in reality it was the same as it was back then.
    I'll stick with useless and irrelevant
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

Holy Fuck that's a spot on comparison of Oregon.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Hilarious. Should have been its own thread.