Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I'm hearing the crowd was Yuge last night at the Trump campaign rally

2»

Comments

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

Dude61 said:

Rioting in the streets, attacking police and violence appears to be the Democratic agenda for 2018.

We the people will destroy that party using the 2nd amendment as a last resort if necessary, if they continue to try to exert their will by force on a nation that has rejected their particular strain of fascism.
    holy fucking jargon, OBK
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,216 Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

Dude61 said:

Rioting in the streets, attacking police and violence appears to be the Democratic agenda for 2018.

We the people will destroy that party using the 2nd amendment as a last resort if necessary, if they continue to try to exert their will by force on a nation that has rejected their particular strain of fascism.
    It's all fun and games until the silent majority shows up and kicks your faggot pansy communist ass.
    Go eat your Apple sauce, you old goat.
    Reread it you faggoty pansy communist ass.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Dude61 said:

It's all fun and games until the silent majority shows up and kicks your faggot pansy communist ass.
    Why would I read your weak bullshit twice? Any time you want to 7-11 it, just say the word, Sally.
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Dude61 said:

Why would I read your weak bullshit twice? Any time you want to 7-11 it, just say the word, Sally.
    I'll be there today! Should I look for the transgender tweeker?
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Dude61 said:

Slurpee's before, or after?
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Dude61 said:

Whatever you do, make him shave before he attacks your zipper. His stubble runnin up and down the backside isn't much fun.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860
    salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Dude61 said:

Whatever you do, make him shave before he attacks your zipper. His stubble runnin up and down the backside isn't much fun.
    And show him a couple posts from pumpy for technique
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Wow. Looks like salemcooger has done a lot of fantasizing about getting blowjobs from dudes. Or maybe just me. And Sledog is looking for a tranny.

What a couple of faggots.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860
    dflea said:

Wow. Looks like salemcooger has done a lot of fantasizing about getting blowjobs from dudes. Or maybe just me. And Sledog is looking for a tranny.

To be fair that's like 90 percent of us here.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    dflea said:

Fantasizing???
    dflea said:

I was there and didn't see you. I saw one tranny tweeker but it was way too manly to be you.