Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I'm hearing the crowd was Yuge last night at the Trump campaign rally

2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

I didn't watch but I heard the wall will be finalized soon and CNN didn't air the rally. Any other hot takes?

Comments

• Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,248 Swaye's Wigwam
    Rioting in the streets, attacking police and violence appears to be the Democratic agenda for 2018.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Fake News? In this economy?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Dude61 said:

Rioting in the streets, attacking police and violence appears to be the Democratic agenda for 2018.

Oh. Democrats have a monopoly on riots now?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,642 Founders Club
    And we all know you watched
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

And we all know you watched

Burn
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

As a neutral observer, I've concluded that the Dems have already lost the 2020 election. Cook it.

You're not neutral but you are right
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860

As a neutral observer, I've concluded that the Dems have already lost the 2020 election. Cook it.

It's pretty much a given.

Been saying that for months. The Dems just need to STFU for about another 18 months. Keep their 60's style protest riots to a minimum and they'd landslide it.

But the left would rather be drama queens than put themselves in a position to win.

Maybe Christ from Cal can be their savior. Bitch seems to have her shit together.

If she shows nipple, I'm on the bandwagon.
    Maybe a little roast beef could swaye me

YSWIDT?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,664 Standard Supporter

Been saying that for months. The Dems just need to STFU for about another 18 months. Keep their 60's style protest riots to a minimum and they'd landslide it.

But the left would rather be drama queens than put themselves in a position to win.

Maybe Christ from Cal can be their savior. Bitch seems to have her shit together.

YSWIDT?
    I'm down with OPP

Yeah you know me.

YSWIDT?
    I'm down with OPP

Yeah you know me.
    I do. And it's glorious.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,964
    Only HondoFS would think someone on twitter with the handle "GigiTracyXO" and a response from some nutjob "resistance" guy is "news"...
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Dude61 said:

We the people will destroy that party using the 2nd amendment as a last resort if necessary, if they continue to try to exert their will by force on a nation that has rejected their particular strain of fascism.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

Dude61 said:

We the people will destroy that party using the 2nd amendment as a last resort if necessary, if they continue to try to exert their will by force on a nation that has rejected their particular strain of fascism.
    lol

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
    edited August 2017

You're not neutral but you are right
    I don't vote for parties. As a two-time Clinton and Obama supporter, I'm somewhat regretful that I didn't vote for Romney in 2012. Voted for Johnson last time, after initially liking Sanders, until I realized he was a senile old fool and a total pussy. Never, ever liked Hillary, the phoniest, least authentic presidential candidate I've ever seen. The Reps were all retarded and I never had a whiff of interest in any of them. Whatever that makes me, I'll own it.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,216 Standard Supporter

Dude61 said:

It's all fun and games until the silent majority shows up and kicks your faggot pansy communist ass.