Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Paypal bans Jihad Watch from accepting donations

2»

Comments

• BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,028

BearsWiin said:

If a stranger read through this site we'd be charged with a hate crime. Casual racism and sexism and pedo as an inside joke

Yes. And in Canada you might actually get dragged in front of one of their tribunals, fined and publicly shamed, in addition to the website probably being shutdown. Make no mistake. This kind of fucking shit is headed in America's direction. In fact it's already here. And it needs to be obliterated before it gets legs.
    I just don't get the Canada hate. Did a Mountie rape one of your dads?
    Aren't you a fucking professor or something, or was it a kindergarten teacher? You really don't have a clue what has been happening in Canada do you?
    WAKE UP, SHEEPLE!!1! lol
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

I hope @2001400ex is stealing those posts from the Coogfarm World Affairs Bored.

why would they, they've become the 'darlings' of the leftists.

Listen to the media since Charlottsville. It seems like every, single time a conservative group wants to protest or rally they are automatically being labelled as 'white supremacists'. Doesn't matter that they're not, but that's the label the media, and GOVERNMENTS, are giving them.

antifa, blm, and their like ARE the fascists, the racists, the bigots, the hateful. But to listen to the establisment media, they're now the 'heroes' of society.

Give me a break ... oh, I shouldn't say that because since I'm a conservative that will give them leave to come after ME with their baseball bats.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Actual photo of TierbsHsotBoobs:

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,664 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

I hope @2001400ex is stealing those posts from the Coogfarm World Affairs Bored.

why would they, they've become the 'darlings' of the leftists.

Listen to the media since Charlottsville. It seems like every, single time a conservative group wants to protest or rally they are automatically being labelled as 'white supremacists'. Doesn't matter that they're not, but that's the label the media, and GOVERNMENTS, are giving them.

antifa, blm, and their like ARE the fascists, the racists, the bigots, the hateful. But to listen to the establisment media, they're now the 'heroes' of society.

Give me a break ... oh, I shouldn't say that because since I'm a conservative that will give them leave to come after ME with their baseball bats.
    The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function.
    F. Scott Fitzgerald

Both extremes are bad.

HTH

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,487 Standard Supporter
    Even hondo's copypasta is gluten free shit. Sad!