Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Paypal bans Jihad Watch from accepting donations

oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
edited August 2017 in Tug Tavern
After labeling them as a so-called 'hate group,' which is really just left wing groupspeak for anyone who disagrees with them. Dangerous shit, really disgusting actually, truly despicable this is occurring in a society that thrives on free speech. When will they label HH a hate group and deny Stalin access to his cash grabs? Their access to Paypal was later restored after some outcry, but still... This isn't going away. Choose a side.

breitbart.com/tech/2017/08/21/paypal-bans-jihad-watch-from-accepting-donations/

Another informative thread brought to you by OBK, the interwebs first line of defense against the ongoing assault on free speech by tech companies and the radical left wing establishment.

Comments

• WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793
    edited August 2017

After labeling them as a so-called 'hate group,' which is really just left wing groupspeak for anyone who disagrees with them

In other words the left's version of "cuck?"
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited August 2017

If a stranger read through this site we'd be charged with a hate crime. Casual racism and sexism and pedo as an inside joke

Yes. And in Canada you might actually get dragged in front of one of their tribunals, fined and publicly shamed, in addition to the website probably being shutdown. Make no mistake. This kind of fucking shit is headed in America's direction. In fact it's already here. And it needs to be obliterated before it gets legs.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Nobody is stopping them from creating their own payment service.
    edited August 2017

Nobody is stopping them from creating their own payment service.

No one will stop you from creating your own credit card company either when MasterCard and Visa cut you off from access from their services because you poast on and financially support designated hate speech website HH.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    What about celebjihad?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,664 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

What about celebjihad?

Praise fucking Allah.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,028

If a stranger read through this site we'd be charged with a hate crime. Casual racism and sexism and pedo as an inside joke

I would have to go before a Federal judge and give a breakdown of 5 Reasons, the teen boi stocking bored and Stop plagiarism my shit, fucko!
    Offer him free access to the Wigwam, and you'll be OK

Yes. And in Canada you might actually get dragged in front of one of their tribunals, fined and publicly shamed, in addition to the website probably being shutdown. Make no mistake. This kind of fucking shit is headed in America's direction. In fact it's already here. And it needs to be obliterated before it gets legs.
    Holy fucking outrage. You cry about the left's outrage then you are shaking any about to vomit about this.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,028

I just don't get the Canada hate. Did a Mountie rape one of your dads?
    Wait...

Call PAYPAL at 888-221-1161 im calling in a minute... If you have a paypal account, I'm going to be cancelling mine...

I am still waiting on AG Sessions to hire a special counsel to look into Susan Rice and her lies as well as unmasking!!! Has she testified in front of Congress??? Hell, everyone knows that congress is a waste of time trying to investigate anything... Trey Gowdy proved that...

I am still waiting on AG Sessions to hire a special counsel to look into Eric Holder and his racial divide - - purposefully failing to prosecute New Black Panther members for voter intimidation (2008) and selling guns to mexican drug cartels.

I am still waiting on AG Sessions to hire a special counsel to look into Hillary and her email folly, Russia sale of 20% of our uranium, pay for play, treasonous use of an email server...

I am still waiting on AG Sessions to hire a special counsel to look into former FBI director Comey and his ineptness in dismissing laws that were broken by Hillary and he dismissed...

I am still waiting on AG Sessions to hire a special counsel to look into Loretta Lynch and her meeting with Billy Clinton

I am still waiting on AG Sessions to hire a special counsel to look into Lois Lerner and her use of the IRS as a weapon against conservative groups.

I am still waiting on AG Sessions to hire a special counsel to look into Hillary's campaign manager Podesta and his ties to Russia... Not to mention his brother's ties.

I am still waiting on AG Sessions to hire a special counsel to look into Hussein O and his systematically changing the law to fit his time and political realities
    of Hussein O Care...

I am still waiting on AG Sessions to hire a special counsel to look into Robert Mueller and James Comey's relationship as it pertains to this investigation and their biases as well as the central theme to his investigation in the first place.

How about Debbie wasaman schnitz and her affiliation with the Pakistani IT Brothers and the new revelations there???

NOT TO MENTION - - I am still waiting on AG Sessions to limit Robert Mueller's authority to investigate the president to only matters as they relate to the documentation related to the FBI's reasoning for investigating the Trump campaign in the first place; the russia-blackmail-dossier-on-trump... And that would be it!!!

Why is it that Sessions couldn't wait to recuse himself to appease SENATE Democrats but hasn't yet looked into a single member of the previous administration and their abuse of power... Democrats get everything they want and I feel President Trump is just a tad bit tired of that and will be pushing and prodding his secretaries to get the results he wants...

We in America better see some movement toward justice and parity or there could be large marches in Washington with loaded rifles... We are not playing around.. Civil War, I think it already started... Its coming if the truth isn't told and told soon... Hodkinson was the opening salvo and Steve Scalise the first casualty... What the Democrats have to worry about is who killed vince foster and Seth Rich. Who pays ANTIFA to show up - - Soros??
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860
    2001400ex said:

Wait...

Call PAYPAL at 888-221-1161 im calling in a minute... If you have a paypal account, I'm going to be cancelling mine...

I am still waiting on AG Sessions to hire a special counsel to look into Susan Rice and her lies as well as unmasking!!! Has she testified in front of Congress??? Hell, everyone knows that congress is a waste of time trying to investigate anything... Trey Gowdy proved that...

I am still waiting on AG Sessions to hire a special counsel to look into Eric Holder and his racial divide - - purposefully failing to prosecute New Black Panther members for voter intimidation (2008) and selling guns to mexican drug cartels.

I am still waiting on AG Sessions to hire a special counsel to look into Hillary and her email folly, Russia sale of 20% of our uranium, pay for play, treasonous use of an email server...

I am still waiting on AG Sessions to hire a special counsel to look into former FBI director Comey and his ineptness in dismissing laws that were broken by Hillary and he dismissed...

I am still waiting on AG Sessions to hire a special counsel to look into Loretta Lynch and her meeting with Billy Clinton

I am still waiting on AG Sessions to hire a special counsel to look into Lois Lerner and her use of the IRS as a weapon against conservative groups.

I am still waiting on AG Sessions to hire a special counsel to look into Hillary's campaign manager Podesta and his ties to Russia... Not to mention his brother's ties.

I am still waiting on AG Sessions to hire a special counsel to look into Hussein O and his systematically changing the law to fit his time and political realities
    of Hussein O Care...

I am still waiting on AG Sessions to hire a special counsel to look into Robert Mueller and James Comey's relationship as it pertains to this investigation and their biases as well as the central theme to his investigation in the first place.

How about Debbie wasaman schnitz and her affiliation with the Pakistani IT Brothers and the new revelations there???

NOT TO MENTION - - I am still waiting on AG Sessions to limit Robert Mueller's authority to investigate the president to only matters as they relate to the documentation related to the FBI's reasoning for investigating the Trump campaign in the first place; the russia-blackmail-dossier-on-trump... And that would be it!!!

Why is it that Sessions couldn't wait to recuse himself to appease SENATE Democrats but hasn't yet looked into a single member of the previous administration and their abuse of power... Democrats get everything they want and I feel President Trump is just a tad bit tired of that and will be pushing and prodding his secretaries to get the results he wants...

We in America better see some movement toward justice and parity or there could be large marches in Washington with loaded rifles... We are not playing around.. Civil War, I think it already started... Its coming if the truth isn't told and told soon... Hodkinson was the opening salvo and Steve Scalise the first casualty... What the Democrats have to worry about is who killed vince foster and Seth Rich. Who pays ANTIFA to show up - - Soros??

Holy fuck. You pussy.
    edited August 2017
    BearsWiin said:

Aren't you a fucking professor or something, or was it a kindergarten teacher? You really don't have a clue what has been happening in Canada do you?
    edited August 2017

2001400ex said:

Wait...

of Hussein O Care...

Holy fuck. You pussy.
    Another Jew bashing Neo ...so called....Nazi, which is term that really doesn't describe those burning and beating in the street....I much prefer the proper terms, Like FACIST who are being led around by the nose by full blown Communist. To stupid to realize they are useless
    iditots....

Now if your arguing that the Alleged Jewish GOVERNMENT of Israel is a problem yes...but I'm not getting that type vibe..............I'm getting a racist liberturd vibe......and looking at your other post your definitely another anti Semitic, racist leftiest

Reported and Blocked...................another Low life Soros paid Media Matters Shill..

BearsWiin said:

Aren't you a fucking professor or something, or was it a kindergarten teacher? You really don't have a clue what has been happening in Canada do you?
    GOOD! I'M GLAD THIS IS HAPPENING

Conservatives don't deserve a free country anymore

I got up this morning and looked on Facebook's main news section about more statues being torn down in the middle of the night. Guess what? Lazy, despicable conservatives would not even upvote comments that said removing statues was bad.

The place where MOST people are getting their news from, and conservatives are so damned lazy they can't even hit an upvote button to support fellow patriots trying to wake people up. And it happens ALL THE TIME.

Instead, they come here and to other sites to preach to the choir where it does NO GOOD WHATSOEVER.

We are in the middle of a Communist Revolution run by people that want to KILL US ALL and you lazy fucksticks can't even hit an upvote button.

DISGRACEFUL

Let the revolution come. We deserve it
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    I hope @2001400ex is stealing those posts from the Coogfarm World Affairs Bored.