Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Washington State Patrol is hiring

2»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,648 Founders Club
    Sledog said:

I'd bet more than 81% of the poasters here couldn't pass the background and polygraph or psych test let alone the drug test.

I'm an authoritarian fuck bag with a drug habit. You nailed it
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,216 Standard Supporter
    If you think police bad it's going to get much worse. The coming generations have very loose morals and work ethic. It's very hard to hire people that can qualify to be a police officer right now. One city I know of had 600 applicants apply. They were able to hire exactly 0 from that pool.

Then you have cases like the cop that shot the woman back east. He was pushed through as a "diversity" hire. Standards are lowered and shit like that happens. As hiring standards continue to decline the bad shit factor will will go off the charts.
  • RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,527

Sledog said:

If you think police bad it's going to get much worse. The coming generations have very loose morals and work ethic. It's very hard to hire people that can qualify to be a police officer right now. One city I know of had 600 applicants apply. They were able to hire exactly 0 from that pool.

Then you have cases like the cop that shot the woman back east. He was pushed through as a "diversity" hire. Standards are lowered and shit like that happens. As hiring standards continue to decline the bad shit factor will will go off the charts.

Everyone is talking about the strong morals that the Boomers have.

Fuck off.
    And that strong boomer work ethic. They'll show up and do 40 hours a week ass in chair but are inefficient, resistant to change and technologically retarded.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860
    I have a weak work ethic when it comes to doing shitty ass busy work that old people have to do because they don't know how to use a computer
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,648 Founders Club
    We built this city

I am now training millennials to carry on the work. The other generations are fucking worthless

Yeah tech is so fucking hard.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

salemcoog said:

Noone cares when white female yoga instructors without police records ( see priviliged) are gunned down by police.

Only when it happens to black males that have wrap sheets 2 blocks long is when the real outrage gets rollin.

But liberals aren't #conditioned, REALLY they aren't.

I thought about this for six hours.

White female yoga instructors.

You know why.
    Bitch is dead!!!!

Noone wants to see that shit.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,664 Standard Supporter
    edited August 2017
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Noone cares when white female yoga instructors without police records ( see priviliged) are gunned down by police.

Only when it happens to black males that have wrap sheets 2 blocks long is when the real outrage gets rollin.

But liberals aren't #conditioned, REALLY they aren't.

I thought about this for six hours.

White female yoga instructors.

You know why.
    Bitch is dead!!!!

Noone wants to see that shit.
    So is Marilyn Monroe. Doesn't mean I can't spank it to her old black and white nudes.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

We Your great grandfathers built this city

I am now trainingolling millennials to carry on the work. The other generations are fucking worthless

• RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,527

We built this city

I am now training millennials to carry on the work. The other generations are fucking worthless

I was going to write a thoughtful response but now I've got that Jefferson Starship song stuck in my head.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860
    RedRocket said:

We built this city

I was going to write a thoughtful response but now I've got that Jefferson Starship song stuck in my head.
    Jane is better