Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Washington State Patrol is hiring

doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
But, they don't seem to want any smart people.

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/washington-state-patrol-criticized-after-recruitment-ad-shows-up-on-breitbart-news/

“We’re not buying ad space on Breitbart News,” State Patrol spokesman Kyle Moore said Tuesday. “It was a Facebook ad that followed the user.”

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,648 Founders Club

They only way cops could get any dumber is if they were replaced by out-of-work white trash authoritarian fuckbags. Oh, wait.

The thing about authoritarian fuck bags is they come in all colors

We now have cop shootings that are "ok" because the cop is a minority. Time to refocus off of race and onto the psychology of those who want to be authoritarian fuck bags.

We have entire urban areas with Black mayor,s police chiefs, police, prosecutors, and everything

But the blue line of silence stands tall

The WSP is a professional organization compared to most. I once attended a USC game in Sixkiller's sophomore season with the Chief of the WSP who was a friend of my dads.

The WSP also let my brother and I drive home drunk after getting stopped on the 5 doing 90.

No correlation or causation there. A coincidence
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    I'm not technically gifted, as you know but, wouldn't a Facebook visitor seeing the ad then need to visit breitbart in order to see the breitbart ad and become triggered in the first place?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860

They only way cops could get any dumber is if they were replaced by out-of-work white trash authoritarian fuckbags. Oh, wait.

We now have cop shootings that are "ok" because the cop is a minority. Time to refocus off of race and onto the psychology of those who want to be authoritarian fuck bags.

We have entire urban areas with Black mayor,s police chiefs, police, prosecutors, and everything

The WSP is a professional organization compared to most. I once attended a USC game in Sixkiller's sophomore season with the Chief of the WSP who was a friend of my dads.

The WSP also let my brother and I drive home drunk after getting stopped on the 5 doing 90.

I don't think I understood a word of this
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    Noone cares when white female yoga instructors without police records ( see priviliged) are gunned down by police.

Only when it happens to black males that have wrap sheets 2 blocks long is when the real outrage gets rollin.

But liberals aren't #conditioned, REALLY they aren't.
    salemcoog said:

Noone cares when white female yoga instructors without police records ( see priviliged) are gunned down by police.

Only when it happens to black males that have wrap sheets 2 blocks long is when the real outrage gets rollin.

It's a conspiracy. They aren't really criminals just misunderstood.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    edited August 2017

I got stopped in Tennessee in my Mas. DWB. They planted drugs on me after their DAWG pointed. Didn't press charges because the black person I was with was educated and they could see it would be uphill to try and seize the car. They did draw their guns for a 85-in-a-65 stop, though. Obviously my life flashed before my eyes thinking this might be it because they can kill a nigga without recourse. Good news for us, we're not poor and we're not drug dealers. Even white cops who literally told me their favorite 'the @DerekJohnson approved UT' player was a white guy could recognize that.

I'm sure white dudes in F350s get the same treatment all the time.

Black cops are awful too, though. That's true.
    2001400ex said:

I posted at 3:02 and you reply at 3:05

Who is the eager beaver?

Your mom had an eager Beaver.
    Classy post. Classy poster.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Too old. Not sensitive enuff.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    doogie said:

Too old. Not sensitive enuff.

That, and you're a huge pussy.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,664 Standard Supporter
    edited August 2017
    salemcoog said:

I thought about this for six hours.

White female yoga instructors.

You know why.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,216 Standard Supporter
    I'd bet more than 81% of the poasters here couldn't pass the background and polygraph or psych test let alone the drug test.