Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

HuskyFanPodcast: Fire Sark Podcast

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,754 Founders Club

I thought this was a family podcast - sure is a lot of foul language in this one

Ecklund's sick one year old was shocked I hear

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    edited October 2013
    A friend of a friends wife said if you want to be taken seriously we should cut out the language. Like the honks say we are just a few measly husky fans.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    I'll tone down the F bombs next podcast.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Sarkasm gents - fire away
  • I'll tone down the F bombs next podcast.

Seeing how your next one is going to recap us killing some shitty team while previewing us killing some other shitty team it's going to be a borefest.

No offense to you guys just how the schedule went.
  • Glad I influenced the opening music.

Seeing how your next one is going to recap us killing some shitty team while previewing us killing some other shitty team it's going to be a borefest.

That's why we have plans for something different and hopefully entertaining. These next 3 weeks (a bye is coming up) its useless to talk football.
  • I'll tone down the F bombs next podcast.

That's why we have plans for something different and hopefully entertaining. These next 3 weeks (a bye is coming up) its useless to talk football.
    That's why Race and iDawg(WHO?) Podcast were so fun. They rarely talked about the opponent and mainly just bitched about all the fuck ups our idiot administration has done over the years.
  • DawgtonaDawgtona Member Posts: 705

Disagree. Too Clean.

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    It really chaps me that Baird and Hugh would refer to Peter as one measly husky fan. I am not going opine about being a season ticket for so many years and all that non sense, but many of us have grown up in our childhood watching the dawgs into our adulthood and its really in our blood. You will never able to pull yourself completely from it even if it gets worse. If you are an alum or a donor it doesn't mean you aren't anymore a diehard husky than a person who didn't got to UW or donate.
    Those guys don't like a coach getting ripped when he completely deserves to be ripped.
    Its okay for Baird to go out of his mind but its not okay to rip the highest paid employee in that state?

In respects to swearing its funny how sensitive people get when most people swear all the time in private and among friends but when its done publicly people get twisted. However that is just how this bizarre society works. I think the past few days have warranted some harsh language for this limping regime.

If you want scape goat for all the problems, just blame Keith Price.

• DeLarryDeLarry Member Posts: 230
    Candy ass fans who can't understand that bad language is an expected part of football are the same ones who wanted Ty to be coach for life because he was such a great guy.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    Said it once in another tread, but I'd like to give a shout out to reporeporepo.com. Until UW hires a competent replacement for Sark, you need to make them your title sponsor.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,361 Founders Club
    Your best effort.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Swaye said:

How many HHB's (or other fucktards) are listening in on an average week?

Rare compliment: you guys are getting better, and I quite enjoy them.

I'm not sure exactly how many listeners we get, but other than the doogman podcast, the past couple podcasts have had our most listeners yet.

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309

Swaye said:

I'm not sure exactly how many listeners we get, but other than the doogman podcast, the past couple podcasts have had our most listeners yet.

I have listened to the last three. The first one's were obviously rusty, but lately you guys have been hitting your stride.
    Swaye said:

I can tell HH is growing because in the past few weeks our listenership has grown. ASU post-game had 170 listens, this one is 125 so far. Other than Oregon preview everything else was below 100. The Dawgman rant made it to scout and had 1660 listens.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,021 Founders Club
    Pretty fucking good. Fuck.

I have no clue what you will talk about over the next two weeks. I really don't. Actually, I am pretty sure you will get some ammo from all the fucktards in our fan base.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    PurpleJ said:

Pretty fucking good. Fuck.

I have no clue what you will talk about over the next two weeks. I really don't. Actually, I am pretty sure you will get some ammo from all the fucktards in our fan base.

LRR

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Said it once in another tread, but I'd like to give a shout out to reporeporepo.com. Until UW hires a competent replacement for Sark, you need to make them your title sponsor.

That's a good choice for the show sponsor. I will use it and give you a shout out on a future show.