Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What I don't get about you people, would you allow ISIS to march around for the first amendment?

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

Yes.

Same as we allow commies to march. Same as we allow nazis to march.

You start picking and choosing who can exercise the first amendment and who can't, you no longer have a first amendment.

Maybe you have to skirt the fourth amendment a bit in the most egregious cases (RIP @NSA_Dawg!), but you can't suspend the first amendment.

I'm curious the last rally that was held in America to support communist Russia. Or Cuba.

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/photos-seattle-may-day-2017/

Do you call this a rally?

photo WSU-Flag_zpsbu7sjqrh.jpg
    If you define a gathering of fucktards as a rally, sure.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,599
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

Yes.

You start picking and choosing who can exercise the first amendment and who can't, you no longer have a first amendment.

Maybe you have to skirt the fourth amendment a bit in the most egregious cases (RIP @NSA_Dawg!), but you can't suspend the first amendment.

I'm curious the last rally that was held in America to support communist Russia. Or Cuba.

I've never seen you make a football related post before this.

Are you a uw fan? Serious question. I have no idea.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

Yes.

Like this?
    http://www.juggalogathering.com/Home
  • Options
    edited August 2017

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

Yes.

Like this?
    Juggalo jokes need to be brought back

I have a sneaking suspicion J was one in middle school
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

Yes.

Like this?

J never powerbombed motha fuckers into thumbtacks.
  • Options
    Mosster47 said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

Yes.

Like this?

J never powerbombed motha fuckers into thumbtacks.
    True. He's a 95 pound lying fuck. We already know he never played sports.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited August 2017
    2001400ex said:

dnc said:

Yes.

SLITP. Communist Russia died decades ago.

This is all within the past 18 months.

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

Yes.

Well there were about 5 Cougs there so....
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

Yes.

Your wasting you're tim. Hondo is an observational-science denier.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

White supremacist marches are cool. Why aren't brown supremacist marches cool?

White people have done things that would make Muslims blush. Everything is cyclical. The Muslims are the bad guys today.

Retarded
    Just our* @Mosster47
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

Yes.

I don't see support for the communist regimes that killed massive people akin to Nazis.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

Yes.

I don't see support for the communist regimes that killed massive people akin to Nazis.
    You dumbass, no one is supporting Nazi germany, Nazi germany died before your chance of being a contributing member of society. They're supporting Nazi ideology, just like those reds (with all apologies to Swaye) are supporting communist ideology.
  • Options
    Nope, no one is supporting oppressive regimes

• Options
    dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

Yes.

You dumbass, no one is supporting Nazi germany, Nazi germany died before your chance of being a contributing member of society. They're supporting Nazi ideology, just like those reds (with all apologies to Swaye) are supporting communist ideology.
    Ok. Trump said this after Charlottesville:

“Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the K.K.K., neo-Nazis, white supremacists and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.”

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo-Nazism

This is why I have refrained from the discussion. People who rally for communism are fucktarded. People who rally for white supremacy are fucktarded. But they are completely different things, one is a form of government that blows. The other is saying others not your race are below you and there's a history of those same people murdering others of another race.

If you can't see the difference, I can't help you.

That being said, they all have a right to have a rally or march that's peaceful. The funny part is, those that are screaming that the alt right has the right to rally about what they want, screamed about squatters in parks in a demonstration of their own fucktarded choosing.

And it sounds like @MikeDaboner thinks the Coogs can actually rally. About anything.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

Yes.

Nazis murder people because of their race. Communists murder people for other reasons.
    crisped
  • Options
    dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

Yes.

Nazis murder people because of their race. Communists murder people for other reasons.
    crisped
    Ok!
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

Yes.

crisped
    Because capitalism has never killed anyone?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,809
    2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

Yes.

So you admit you know nothing about 8 years of Obingo?
  • Options

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

Yes.

crisped
    Democracy has killed more people the last 15 years than communism.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

Yes.

crisped
    Uh oh. Looks like the generator landed on anarchist this morning