Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

It's all offensive.

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

BearsWiin said:

I pulled it off once again at the grocery store again today.

I go up by the checker while my wife unloads the basket. The checker takes a bottle of pop and asks me if that's all. I say no. She looks confused then looks at my wife and ooops! Ouch!

Then the bagger comes up and starts putting all the shit in bags and asks me if I am going to carry it all in my arms. I say I have a cart. He looks confused then looks at my wife by the cart and ooops! Ouch!

I'm laughing about it as we leave because it happens all the time.

So no, Damone, we have a long way to go.

Bottle of pop? Is the jukebox playing "Mr. Sandman" where you live?
    Suck it, Cali fan boi. @RaceBannon respects his roots.

People that call it Coke are retarded.
    Helps Trump IMO
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860

BearsWiin said:

I go up by the checker while my wife unloads the basket. The checker takes a bottle of pop and asks me if that's all. I say no. She looks confused then looks at my wife and ooops! Ouch!

Then the bagger comes up and starts putting all the shit in bags and asks me if I am going to carry it all in my arms. I say I have a cart. He looks confused then looks at my wife by the cart and ooops! Ouch!

What would the other be?

BearsWiin said:

What would the other be?
    RC
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

BearsWiin said:

Helps Trump IMO
    Even the blacks that call it coke? Or maybe especially the blacks that call it coke.

BearsWiin said:

Helps Trump IMO
    Even the blacks that call it coke? Or maybe especially the blacks that call it coke.
    You just couldn't resist, could you?
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,028

BearsWiin said:

That map is old enough to be recruited by Lane Kiffin.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,559 Founders Club

It's just "ouch"

"Oops" is the response.
    You have some ammo on your rival, but of course there's probably something equally as useless and gay going on at ASU too.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860

It's just "ouch"

"Oops" is the response.
    You have some ammo on your rival, but of course there's probably something equally as useless and gay going on at ASU too.
    Impossible. ASU is the number one school in the country for innovation
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,559 Founders Club
    edited August 2017

BearsWiin said:

It's mostly SEC cuntry and Oklahomo. What did you expect?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,487 Standard Supporter

People are getting killed in Chicago?

Chicago is a peaceful place like India. Right Hondo?
    I packbackped (lolololool) through Trinity United many times, never had a problem.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

BearsWiin said:

Fuck off
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    Coke is blow. Soda is coke. Any attempt to say otherwise is fucking stoopid.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

People are getting killed in Chicago?

Chicago is a peaceful place like India. Right Hondo?
    I packbackped (lolololool) through Trinity United many times, never had a problem.
    Was that a chaperoned trip with Backthepack?
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

This past week leads me to believe we? have solved all of the important issues facing our? society and all that's left is to make a massive deal out of stuff that has no real consequnce on anyones every day life.

This is actually perfect. Just remember anyone that's sick of pc culture trying to tell you what you can and can't say, old rich white guy is over here telling people what is and is not of consequence in their life.
    Did I tell anyone what they can or can't say? That's what I thought. But I get it...feelings.

When someone has plenty of food, has shelter, clothes, a cell phone, internet, rubbers, and no actual threat to their existence, but they need to have a "cause", they invent things to be outraged about. So take down the statues and whatever, that's fine, but after the statues are down and the Indian mascot names are gone and we all finish patting ourselves on the back, that individual who is getting killed in Chicago or the Indian who is still stuck in poverty are still there. But at least whitey feels better for a while.
    This new Lucid Damone is really a difference that everyone should be talking about. Good stuff Damone.

Now about those tender cuts of beef at the Acrop?
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

Umm... it could be that she's an attractive woman and you simply outkicked your coverage.
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    I really need football to start.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Swaye said:

Coke is blow. Soda is coke. Any attempt to say otherwise is fucking stoopid.

Booooooooooooooo