Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Sledog said:
    The only thing dumber than this false equivalence is the fact that some dumbfuck put up a statue of Bill Clinton in South Dakota.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,500 Founders Club

This past week leads me to believe we? have solved all of the important issues facing our? society and all that's left is to make a massive deal out of stuff that has no real consequnce on anyones every day life.

Speaking of which, only 28 posts to go until you hit the magical 10,000 mark!!
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

This past week leads me to believe we? have solved all of the important issues facing our? society and all that's left is to make a massive deal out of stuff that has no real consequnce on anyones every day life.

Maybe 26 more before I LEAVE for a year or two.

Maybe 26 more before I LEAVE for a year or two.
    YBE
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

This is actually perfect. Just remember anyone that's sick of pc culture trying to tell you what you can and can't say, old rich white guy is over here telling people what is and is not of consequence in their life.

This is actually perfect. Just remember anyone that's sick of pc culture trying to tell you what you can and can't say, old rich white guy is over here telling people what is and is not of consequence in their life.
    Did I tell anyone what they can or can't say? That's what I thought. But I get it...feelings.
    Sounds like @allpurpleallgold needs to learn the difference.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,028

People are getting killed in Chicago?

I saw something about it but maybe fake news?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,649 Founders Club
    I pulled it off once again at the grocery store again today.

I go up by the checker while my wife unloads the basket. The checker takes a bottle of pop and asks me if that's all. I say no. She looks confused then looks at my wife and ooops! Ouch!

Then the bagger comes up and starts putting all the shit in bags and asks me if I am going to carry it all in my arms. I say I have a cart. He looks confused then looks at my wife by the cart and ooops! Ouch!

I'm laughing about it as we leave because it happens all the time.

So no, Damone, we have a long way to go.
    BearsWiin said:

I go up by the checker while my wife unloads the basket. The checker takes a bottle of pop and asks me if that's all. I say no. She looks confused then looks at my wife and ooops! Ouch!

Then the bagger comes up and starts putting all the shit in bags and asks me if I am going to carry it all in my arms. I say I have a cart. He looks confused then looks at my wife by the cart and ooops! Ouch!

Bottle of pop? Is the jukebox playing "Mr. Sandman" where you live?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860

It's just "ouch"

"Oops" is the response.