Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Super secret scrimmage tomorrow

13»

Comments

• Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HuskyJW said:

HFNY said:

Anyone know what time the scrimmage is? Kinda feel like doogin' out today

1pm

You have about half an hour to check in and get tickets or you are SOL
    Is it on TV? What channel? Is it in HAD?

What's a good link for me to stream it?
    Free Pub?????
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098

*HD

Fucking autocorrect!

Free Pub!!!11!!!
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,607
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    H_D said:

*HD

Fucking autocorrect!

Free Pub!!!11!!!
    Big if true
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sledog said:

The DB's had numerous pass breakups and a couple picks. Looked good, much better than I expected. Vea and Gaines only played one series and they parked them. Really vanilla play calling as expected. Kicking looked ugly. Hope they get that fixed.

Overall yes, very vanilla. But seeing this post reminded me of that one play where they tried (and failed) to run a screen pass to Trey Adams
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    NEsnake12 said:

Sledog said:

The DB's had numerous pass breakups and a couple picks. Looked good, much better than I expected. Vea and Gaines only played one series and they parked them. Really vanilla play calling as expected. Kicking looked ugly. Hope they get that fixed.

Overall yes, very vanilla. But seeing this post reminded me of that one play where they tried (and failed) to run a screen pass to Trey Adams
    ....why.....
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,982
    Babushka said:

NEsnake12 said:

Sledog said:

You'll see a whole new trick play this year. Everybody is talking about the difference between throwing to Adams and throwing to Wooching!
    Is this what Wooching was doing at practice? Perhaps Trey is considering passing on the nfl for rugby as well and wooching was giving him pointers. Getting some footage catching some passes would be huge for rugby recruiters.

Anyine know if Wooching's screen passes where what got him a roster spot in france?