Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Mosiah Nasili-Liu, 3* 2018 DE, Puyallup (Emerald Ridge), WA (COMMITED)

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

BallzDeep said:

AZDuck said:

Tell me again about that awesome DL recrootin' UW is doin' @BallzDeep

This kid is better than any D-lineman you have committed. More to come. Stay tuned.
    Lol, no.

I like to pretend that tweeners from the Seattle and Portland burbs have played competition and pencil out like kids from Florida. I like to do that.
    Definitely not the Portland burbs
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    NEsnake12 said:

ballzdeep has a way of infecting a thread with aids. bravo sir

I can't wait for the inevitable nuclear holocaust that will occur when he decides to pick a fight with Pumpy
    getting my popcorn ready
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I support BallzBag.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    haie said:

I support BallzBag.

You gay den

I have UWs interests more at heart than he does
  • IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

This thread has gone horribly awry

I'm not sure if the correct term to describe it is awfulsome or awesomeful.
    edited November 2017
    You sound scurred
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Lol those are some noodle armed fucking shrimps.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    AZDuck said:

haie said:

I support BallzBag.

You gay den

I have UWs interests more at heart than he does
    Only thing you two have in common is that you are both idiots
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Passion said:

I haven’t watched this guys film. I have no idea if he is gonna be good. But for right now I award him the Kyler Manu memorial “I only got a schollie because I’m a poly award.”

I’ll always want poly kids over try hard white kids. Poly kids like going to schools with their bruddas and and uncles and shit. Even if this guy is a jag more polys only means more good polys will want to play here. Or not because Malloe sucks, whatever.

None of us have any idea. Sione Potoa'e is an example of a 4-star recruit that never reached expectations. Peaked in high school.
    Well, yeah, he had coaching in high school. Can't say the same when he was at UW.

That and Ivan got his hands on him.
    Lakes’ coaching staff has always been a joke.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

@NorwegianHusky Didn't you get the memo? He's about to land one. His name is Mosiah Nasili-Liu and he's Poly. Poly's stick together. Doesn't matter that you think it's racist because it's just reality and a part of the West coast recruiting landscape. It's why they go to Utah, USC, and BYU in mass hoards. Having a Poly coach recruiting them definitely helps. I don't see Joe Salavea at Oregon doing shit with these West coast Poly D-line kids so obviously Malloe isn't completely worthless. Wait until Signing Day to bitch.

BUMP! Poly's stick together. Getting Liu got the ball rolling. It ain't racist if it's true.
    True but Togiai is white and POLY.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

@NorwegianHusky Didn't you get the memo? He's about to land one. His name is Mosiah Nasili-Liu and he's Poly. Poly's stick together. Doesn't matter that you think it's racist because it's just reality and a part of the West coast recruiting landscape. It's why they go to Utah, USC, and BYU in mass hoards. Having a Poly coach recruiting them definitely helps. I don't see Joe Salavea at Oregon doing shit with these West coast Poly D-line kids so obviously Malloe isn't completely worthless. Wait until Signing Day to bitch.

BUMP! Poly's stick together. Getting Liu got the ball rolling. It ain't racist if it's true.
    Yeah except everybody who's half white never claims their white side because nobody wants to be white except white supremacists. He's Poly.
    True.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

Yeah except everybody who's half white never claims their white side because nobody wants to be white except white supremacists. He's Poly.
    Completely true.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Just watched his most recent video. Love his athleticism, quick burst and aggressiveness.