Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mosiah Nasili-Liu, 3* 2018 DE, Puyallup (Emerald Ridge), WA (COMMITED)

Comments

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Ali Gaye played at Edmonds Woodway. He won't be good.

KYLE TREW AND I HAD A HUGE LAUGH ABOUT THIS!!
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited November 2017
    hardhat said:

Congrats DWAGS! We have a poly DT that USC doesn’t want. This is fine.

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Ali Gaye played at Edmonds Woodway. He won't be good.

KYLE TREW AND I HAD A HUGE LAUGH ABOUT THIS!!
    Who?
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I haven’t watched this guys film. I have no idea if he is gonna be good. But for right now I award him the Kyler Manu memorial “I only got a schollie because I’m a poly award.”

I’ll always want poly kids over try hard white kids. Poly kids like going to schools with their bruddas and and uncles and shit. Even if this guy is a jag more polys only means more good polys will want to play here. Or not because Malloe sucks, whatever.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited November 2017

I haven’t watched this guys film. I have no idea if he is gonna be good. But for right now I award him the Kyler Manu memorial “I only got a schollie because I’m a poly award.”

I’ll always want poly kids over try hard white kids. Poly kids like going to schools with their bruddas and and uncles and shit. Even if this guy is a jag more polys only means more good polys will want to play here. Or not because Malloe sucks, whatever.

None of us have any idea. Sione Potoa'e is an example of a 4-star recruit that never reached expectations. Peaked in high school. Kyler Manu? Gawd help us.

I like this kid's athleticism (watch his most recent tape) and size...or at least his reported size.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Passion said:

None of us have any idea. Sione Potoa'e is an example of a 4-star recruit that never reached expectations. Peaked in high school. Kyler Manu? Gawd help us.

I like this kid's athleticism (watch his most recent tape) and size...or at least his reported size.
    If he's really 6'3 and 270, he moves really well for his size. I haven't seen him in person yet, but he looks to be about that.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Tell me again about that awesome DL recrootin' UW is doin' @BallzDeep
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    BallzDeep said:

AZDuck said:

This kid is better than any D-lineman you have committed. More to come. Stay tuned.
    Lol, no.

I like to pretend that tweeners from the Seattle and Portland burbs have played competition and pencil out like kids from Florida. I like to do that.
  • Options
    BallzDeep said:

AZDuck said:

BallzDeep said:

AZDuck said:

This kid is better than any D-lineman you have committed. More to come. Stay tuned.
    Lol, no.
    Lol yes. Skinny Fat ain't better than this kid.
    BallzDeep said:

AZDuck said:

BallzDeep said:

AZDuck said:

Lol, no.
    Lol yes. Skinny Fat ain't better than this kid.
    You are such a fucktarded Doog. Your evaluation is up there with Fatters' back when he used to rate good KingCo athletes up there with kids from LA, Texas, and FL.
  • Options
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,441
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Passion said:

None of us have any idea. Sione Potoa'e is an example of a 4-star recruit that never reached expectations. Peaked in high school.
    Well, yeah, he had coaching in high school. Can't say the same when he was at UW.

That and Ivan got his hands on him.
  • Options
    BallzDeep said:

AZDuck said:

BallzDeep said:

AZDuck said:

Lol, no.
    I like to pretend that tweeners from the Seattle and Portland burbs have played competition and pencil out like kids from Florida. I like to do that.
    I like to pretend that D-lineman from Florida who are the leftovers after Miami, Florida State, and Florida have taken who they want are better than almost anyone from the PNW
    This is actually true, even though I didn't say it.

• Options
    BallzDeep said:

AZDuck said:

BallzDeep said:

AZDuck said:

BallzDeep said:

AZDuck said:

Lol, no.
    I like to pretend that D-lineman from Florida who are the leftovers after Miami, Florida State, and Florida have taken who they want are better than almost anyone from the PNW

Congratulations! Is he having a boy or girl? Or maybe twins!?

Axe all the SEC schools that offered him. Maybe their recruiting hostesses or hosts know something about it. How many SEC offers this poly kid have? How many PAC 12? How many Big Sky?
  • Options
    BallzDeep said:

AZDuck said:

BallzDeep said:

AZDuck said:

BallzDeep said:

AZDuck said:

BallzDeep said:

AZDuck said:

Lol, no.

Axe all the SEC schools that offered him. Maybe their recruiting hostesses or hosts know something about it. How many SEC offers this poly kid have? How many PAC 12? How many Big Sky?
    Lol UW is better than the SEC trash that offered Skinny Fat. He didn't even have a committable offer from Florida before their coach got fired. He trash. Enjoy.
    Link?
  • Options
    BallzDeep said:

AZDuck said:

BallzDeep said:

AZDuck said:

BallzDeep said:

AZDuck said:

BallzDeep said:

AZDuck said:

BallzDeep said:

AZDuck said:

Lol, no.

Lol UW is better than the SEC trash that offered Skinny Fat. He didn't even have a committable offer from Florida before their coach got fired. He trash. Enjoy.
    Link?
    So, Roof?