Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump Disavows Racists Over and Over Again - While Media Says Exactly the Opposite.

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    It's almost like Trump says something one day and something else the next.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Again, I didn't vote for the guy. But the effeminate press corps got an ass-whipping by Trump today who bitch-slapped reporters for deliberately ignoring the violent exploits of Antifa, Anarchists, Communists and BLM supporters who showed up in Charlottesville without a permit, but looking for a fight. Follow the fucking Script, Millennials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulCw7RJ5eE8
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Again, I didn't vote for the guy. But the effeminate press corps got an ass-whipping by Trump today who bitch-slapped reporters for deliberately ignoring the violent exploits of Antifa, Anarchists, Communists and BLM supporters who showed up in Charlottesville without a permit, but looking for a fight. Follow the fucking Script, Millennials.

So he wasn't racist enough for you?
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,462
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Yea fuck all the people who went looking for a fight with Nazis and the KKK they are the worst!!!!!!

On a slightly more serious note my brother just started a Masters program at UVA a week or two ago. He went on saturday and observed out of curiosity. Said 90 percent of the violence was instigated by the "Alt Right". Said the alt right was all male versus a 50 50 split for the other side and from what he say they rountiely attacked women. Also for a bunch of people who claimed to not be Nazis and racists he said they instigated by yelling racial slurs the entire time.

I don't care if you believe me but what he said is true. If you condone or even try to equalize what happened like Trump did you are the fucking worst.
    Worse than Hitler?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,604
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Yea fuck all the people who went looking for a fight with Nazis and the KKK they are the worst!!!!!!

On a slightly more serious note my brother just started a Masters program at UVA a week or two ago. He went on saturday and observed out of curiosity. Said 90 percent of the violence was instigated by the "Alt Right". Said the alt right was all male versus a 50 50 split for the other side and from what he say they rountiely attacked women. Also for a bunch of people who claimed to not be Nazis and racists he said they instigated by yelling racial slurs the entire time.

I don't care if you believe me but what he said is true. If you condone or even try to equalize what happened like Trump did you are the fucking worst.
    Worse than Hitler?
    No. Literally Hitler. Duh.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    When in doubt, follow the law. Antifa, did not.

Terry McCauliff said afterword his police force was scared and no match for the dweeby goons. Pathetic.
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer

• Options
    doogie said:

When in doubt, follow the law. Antifa, did not.

Terry McCauliff said afterword his police force was scared and no match for the dweeby goons. Pathetic.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Oh and should I also mention they murduered someone? But let's talk about how both sides (one side being KKK, Nazis, and white "nationalists") were being violent.

But yea Trump should spend his time attacking black CEO's who bounce on him.
    But but but Chicago!!!!
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    You missed pictures of guys like this:

• Options
    Let's remember two months ago a today US Congressman Scalise was hunted down by a crazy Bernout and Huffpo featured a story with the headline, "Fuck Steve Scalise"

NONE off you communist fuckers cared so, spare the righteous indignation.

http://twitchy.com/sd-3133/2017/06/14/fck-steve-scalise-huffpost-writer-wishes-violent-resistance-were-more-organized/
  • Options
    doogie said:

Let's remember two months ago a today US Congressman Scalise was hunted down by a crazy Bernout and Huffpo featured a story with the headline, "Fuck Steve Scalise"

http://twitchy.com/sd-3133/2017/06/14/fck-steve-scalise-huffpost-writer-wishes-violent-resistance-were-more-organized/

The fucker that tried to kill Steve Scalise is every bit as bad as the Nazi fuckers.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes

doogie said:

The fucker that tried to kill Steve Scalise is every bit as bad as the Nazi fuckers.
    They are all nutjobs on both sides...why is there such a freakout in saying so?
  • Options

doogie said:

They are all nutjobs on both sides...why is there such a freakout in saying so?
    Because one side has nutjobs while the other side is trying to resurrect failed racist ideas that this great country defeated in actual wars.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,604
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I say let all these crazies bash into each other all day long
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

doogie said:

Bernie Sanders response to the Steve Scalise shooting:
    "I have just been informed that the alleged shooter at the Republican baseball practice is someone who apparently volunteered on my presidential campaign," Sanders said. "I am sickened by this despicable act. Let me be as clear as I can be: Violence of any kind is unacceptable in our society and I condemn this action in the strongest possible terms. Real change can only come about through nonviolent action, and anything else runs against our most deeply held American values."
    Donald Trump's latest response to the Chalottesville riots and murder:
    “You have people who are very fine people on both sides”
    And no, I don't care what some nutjob said on "twitchy.com" any more than I think that what the "Daily Stormer" said about the woman who was murdered this past weekend reflects the views of anyone on this bored (as far as I know).

Yet, you and your communist Antifa friends laffed