Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Tough Talk from the Far East

BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
edited August 2017 in Hardcore Husky Board
The Scarlet Nation Issues Bold Threat: "Labor Day weekend at the stadium might not be your favorite place to be this year. This is a total different team from last year."

Fire and Fury like we? have never seen before.

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Baseman said:

The Scarlet Nation Issues Bold Threat: "Labor Day weekend at the stadium might not be your favorite place to be this year. This is a total different team from last year."

Everyone is talking about the difference
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,698 Founders Club
    Baseman said:

Fire and Fury like we? have never seen before

Everyone is talking about the difference between this year's team and last year's team.

Baseman said:

Everyone is talking about the difference between this year's team and last year's team.
    53 seconds
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,698 Founders Club

Baseman said:

53 seconds
    Yeah, fuck you.

My phone fucked me over during my first attempt.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851

You're as bad as Sven. Never thought I'd see the day (yes I did)

You're as bad as Sven. Never thought I'd see the day (yes I did)
    I'm his minion.

Hope this helps.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,367 Founders Club
    Baseman said:

link?
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Baseman said:

link?

https://rutgers.forums.rivals.com/threads/five-reasons-why-the-dawgs-win-on-9-1.126744/

Gold Member since 2005. Long before your epic fall.