Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Perspective on how small our tribe is

Comments

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    AEB said:

Swaye said:

Speaking of DNA...I was thinking about how all my DNA is so predisposed to drink once, and then started wondering what tops a DNA profile of Scot, Welsh and Injun....I am thinking half German half Russian maybe? So basically @oregonblitzkrieg

Nobody blows themselves up on booze like a good Norsk or shitty swede. Thinking throw some scandilicious in there with scotch irish amerindian and you have a recipe for suicidal alcoholism.
    Watch your tongue.

The Swedes are the most upstanding folks ever to walk the crust of this big blue marble.
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,788 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Speaking of DNA...I was thinking about how all my DNA is so predisposed to drink once, and then started wondering what tops a DNA profile of Scot, Welsh and Injun....I am thinking half German half Russian maybe? So basically @oregonblitzkrieg

Speaking of DNA, I thought yours was sprayed all over @dnc and vice versa.

Deep sigh.....wish I was there.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    Swaye said:

I'm German Irish.

Also a dual German and Mexican citizen.

Swaye said:

I'm German Irish.

Also a dual German and Mexican citizen.
    Also I got home and didn't notice for over half an hour that my power was out because I immediately opened the fridge and grabbed a beer which was still cold and went out on the patio.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Just a rough guess, but if lurkers could freely vote here our poles would be around 200-300 votes

I'm not sure we want the real truth.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Just a rough guess, but if lurkers could freely vote here our poles would be around 200-300 votes

That's just Kim and Fatter's with spoofed IP addresses.

HTH
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,371 Founders Club
    edited August 2017
    Baseman said:

I'm not sure we want the real truth.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

Swaye said:

I just did some checking with sources. Turns out this is true. The Mele thread has close to 10K views in the TBS cum dumpster room, meanwhile basically none of the funny as fuck Classics threads has even half that.

People really are more interested in stocking boys than reading about tatted up chicks, puppy's ring sting, Maltby, wombats on sheds, HELPS TRUMP IMO or anything else for that matter.

Recruiting is cool and all, but let me tell you fags something...

Tits and Cocaine >>>>>> Some 17 year old's twatter

Jesus. I am flying to Seattle someday for an HH Summit and we are going to go fishing, shoot guns, drive lifted Jeeps in mud, kill and eat our own dinner, and go to a titty bar and do some blow until everyone falls down drunk and pisses themselves. You losers need to learn how to party until near death.

If it makes you feel any better I showed a buddy your Orkin Chronicles thread and he immediately fell in love with HH. Lurks all the time and he's a fucking Cincinnati Bearcats fan.

Sidenote: If a new poster with with the handle @bearkatz6969 shows up and all he does is call everyone fags every post I apologize in advance.
    Don't bury the lede: Cincy has fans?
  • RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373

Swaye said:

I just did some checking with sources. Turns out this is true. The Mele thread has close to 10K views in the TBS cum dumpster room, meanwhile basically none of the funny as fuck Classics threads has even half that.

People really are more interested in stocking boys than reading about tatted up chicks, puppy's ring sting, Maltby, wombats on sheds, HELPS TRUMP IMO or anything else for that matter.

Jesus. I am flying to Seattle someday for an HH Summit and we are going to go fishing, shoot guns, drive lifted Jeeps in mud, kill and eat our own dinner, and go to a titty bar and do some blow until everyone falls down drunk and pisses themselves. You losers need to learn how to party until near death.

If it makes you feel any better I showed a buddy your Orkin Chronicles thread and he immediately fell in love with HH. Lurks all the time and he's a fucking Cincinnati Bearcats fan.

Sidenote: If a new poster with with the handle @bearkatz6969 shows up and all he does is call everyone fags every post I apologize in advance.
    Let him know he's a fucking pussy and probably thinks Brian Kelly and Brian Kellyis a good coach.
    Dude, learn proper bored etiquette.
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    edited August 2017

I guess Cincy does have fans, ironically he was committed to UW for swimming and then they cut that bitch boi program and he ended up at Cincy. Life comes at you fast.

Swaye said:

Let him know he's a fucking pussy and probably thinks Brian Kelly and Brian Kellyis a good coach.
    Dude, learn proper bored etiquette.
    I still refuse to use the term bored.