Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Perspective on how small our tribe is

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club

Swaye said:

I just did some checking with sources. Turns out this is true. The Mele thread has close to 10K views in the TBS cum dumpster room, meanwhile basically none of the funny as fuck Classics threads has even half that.

People really are more interested in stocking boys than reading about tatted up chicks, puppy's ring sting, Maltby, wombats on sheds, HELPS TRUMP IMO or anything else for that matter.

Recruiting is cool and all, but let me tell you fags something...

Tits and Cocaine >>>>>> Some 17 year old's twatter

Jesus. I am flying to Seattle someday for an HH Summit and we are going to go fishing, shoot guns, drive lifted Jeeps in mud, kill and eat our own dinner, and go to a titty bar and do some blow until everyone falls down drunk and pisses themselves. You losers need to learn how to party until near death.

We bring them in with recruiting, and then the rest of HH kills them. Easy enough!
    I love you man.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,943 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

I just did some checking with sources. Turns out this is true. The Mele thread has close to 10K views in the TBS cum dumpster room, meanwhile basically none of the funny as fuck Classics threads has even half that.

People really are more interested in stocking boys than reading about tatted up chicks, puppy's ring sting, Maltby, wombats on sheds, HELPS TRUMP IMO or anything else for that matter.

Jesus. I am flying to Seattle someday for an HH Summit and we are going to go fishing, shoot guns, drive lifted Jeeps in mud, kill and eat our own dinner, and go to a titty bar and do some blow until everyone falls down drunk and pisses themselves. You losers need to learn how to party until near death.

In on the fishing and guns but they gotta be locked up before the drinking starts because I'm kind of a pussy like that that.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    Poles are for fags so it all checks out to me.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    I voted "other" but what I really meant was the tradition of the road fans shaming of Asians.
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,010
    Maybe you should lower the subscription fee. 9.99 a month is quiet steep.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,482 Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

We also have a 100% authentic injun in our tribe. He's even equipped with a tomahawk, feathers, and alcoholism.

If by 100% injun you mean 95% irish 5% injun then yeah

Sorry Swaye, bff buddy!!!
    It's 25 percent. Get it right. He is correct though, the rest is all scot, irish and welsh...any wonder I am 100 percent alcoholic?

Damn your ancestors really hate the British
    Speaking of DNA...I was thinking about how all my DNA is so predisposed to drink once, and then started wondering what tops a DNA profile of Scot, Welsh and Injun....I am thinking half German half Russian maybe? So basically @oregonblitzkrieg
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971
    Swaye said:

Speaking of DNA...I was thinking about how all my DNA is so predisposed to drink once, and then started wondering what tops a DNA profile of Scot, Welsh and Injun....I am thinking half German half Russian maybe? So basically @oregonblitzkrieg

Nobody blows themselves up on booze like a good Norsk or shitty swede. Thinking throw some scandilicious in there with scotch irish amerindian and you have a recipe for suicidal alcoholism.
    edited August 2017
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

We also have a 100% authentic injun in our tribe. He's even equipped with a tomahawk, feathers, and alcoholism.

It's 25 percent. Get it right. He is correct though, the rest is all scot, irish and welsh...any wonder I am 100 percent alcoholic?

Hell yeah. Basically every single molecule of my blood has gone to war with the British multiple times. Goddamn limeys. The original white devils.
    That's one way you can look at it @Swaye . An alternative fact you might consider, however, is the blood molecules warring each other. Remember who our first Scots-Irish President and greatest Injun fighter was. Oh and he forced the move to Oklahomo thing. The Brits post 1763 tried in vain to keep the white devils from spreading into the (Old) Northwest Territories and Appalachia.

kh83 said:

Swaye said:

Seattle titty bars don't serve booze. We suck. Sidetrip to Portland for some Acropolis action on the other hand...
    Chinned for the Acropolis!

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Hell yeah. Basically every single molecule of my blood has gone to war with the British multiple times. Goddamn limeys. The original white devils.
    That's one way you can look at it @Swaye . An alternative fact you might consider, however, is the blood molecules warring each other. Remember who our first Scots-Irish President and greatest Injun fighter was. Oh and he forced the move to Oklahomo thing. The Brits post 1763 tried in vain to keep the white devils from spreading into the (Old) Northwest Territories and Appalachia.

Took me all these years to finally know why I hate myself. Thanks.
    kh83 said:

Swaye said:

Seattle titty bars don't serve booze. We suck. Sidetrip to Portland for some Acropolis action on the other hand...
    You are one smart mother fucker. If the Jonger hasn't nuked Portland by then, you're on!