Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jon Wilner worried that it might be 1991 all over again

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,943 Founders Club
*** 1991 all over again?

Each time I check on Washington, there’s another report out of training camp about the defense mauling the offense.

That’s bad news for the rest of the Pac-12, because the Huskies have a veteran offensive line — one of the best in the conference — and proven playmakers.

UW’s front seven, with Vita Vea as Steve Emtman (or something like that), should be ferocious.

Also, noted Rosen "popping off"...

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/08/09/pac-12-training-camp-update-six-developments-that-caught-my-eye/

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,698 Founders Club
    So, Rosen is not there to play school?
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    I love overreactions. I think our front 7 will be savage but this is ridiculous.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club

Defense is always ahead of offense in camp or you have a serious fuckin problem.

Hth

You should be especially worried - we pushed your shit in 44-16 in 1991.
    I was in Vegas for our anniversary and won big on that game

Paid for my trip
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851

Defense is always ahead of offense in camp or you have a serious fuckin problem.

Hth

College football didn't start before 2007ended on Jan 1, 1997.
    Fixed.

I'm not sure if I am happy I didn't follow asu then because I would have been crushed or sad because it was a pretty damn good season.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,943 Founders Club
    edited August 2017
    salemcoog said:

Hth

College football didn't start before 2007ended on Jan 1, 1997.
    Fixed.

I'm not sure if I am happy I didn't follow asu then because I would have been crushed or sad because it was a pretty damn good season.
    I can remember being feeling bad at the time and was rooting for them to knock off tOSU.

Cool story bruh time: Was in Tahoe for a big time 4th of July party in 1998 and started talking to really nice fella and his fiancée that had just graduated from ASU and had played football. His fiancée's grandparents were neighbors and close friends my family friends hosting said party. His name was Pat Tillman.
    If you see him again, Please thank him for his service for me.

TIA
    Yes, dark shit even by the standards of this place. TYFYS wasn't an option, of course, in 1998, just shooting the shit. He laffed at a story I told of the time one of my crew team mates pushed Jason Chorak off our dock into Lake Washington.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851

Double coolbrostorypost!

When cool story bro opportunities (single or double post) present themselves, you gotta take advantage.
    It's just taking me a bit to wrap my head around it.

Either that or the fact my flight has been delayed for 2 hours and the beer is catching up to me.

I'm not sure I'll be able to perform to pumpys standards.

If you see a headline tomorrow "drunk man assaults flight attendant " you'll know why.