Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Which assistant coaches

2»

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    I've been to practices before, and blaming Nansen for the Special Teams is not accurate. The coaches split up the duties for special teams. In 2010, Mills and Nansen were coaching the kick off coverage team, Thomas and Martin were coaching the return teams, Cozzetto was coaching the FG team, etc. Nansen may be a shitty coach, but blaming him for the Special teams is wrong. The blame should go to Sark.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,131 Founders Club
    koopdog said:

I am so over this.

The one inch of my dick that is still Doog got excited in 2009 when we defensively kicked the shit out if the Cougs and Cal. I admit (confession to the high priest of HHB) that I was excited when Sark hired Holt.

And as I confessed to Derek in a conversation last year, when our defense came up big against Nebraska in the Holiday Bowl it gave me reason to believe.

Only to see the amazingness of plunger ness to follow.

I felt jilted, cold, and angry.

Show me consistency. I got a Doog boner during the BSU game but kept it in check. Im glad I did

I felt the same way.