Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Josh Rosen slams SEC Academis

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,990 Founders Club
"OK, raise the SAT requirement at Alabama and see what kind of team they have. You lose athletes and then the product on the field suffers.
https://www.si.com/college-football/2017/08/08/josh-rosen-student-athlete-ncaa-comments

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,990 Founders Club

God he's a fucking douchebag

Right? I mean all college football players are going on the NFL so what's the value it playing school and getting a degree.? It's really hard to play football and school even though they've been doing it this way for over a century. What a whinny, dorm room hot tubbin' turd.

Josh Rosen is an extremely overrated quarterback and a certified bitch. I hope Vea gator rolls the shit out of him then eats his corpse.

I think A&M is going to have a little something for him before we get the chance

UCLA will beat us with a true freshman walk on 4th string QB
    I will forever be scarred by that 1990 UCLA game. Was the first UW game I can vividly recall watching on TV as a young lad.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,977
    What he says is basically true, except I'm not sure about the 'some schools are harder than others' quote. I think that applies to a small handful, Furd and ND being two. Furd, because literally every single one of your classmates is certifiably brilliant, and ND because they make everyone take a year of calculus, and doing that in HS sets you apart from the average dumb shit, and doing it in college is tuff.

The academies, blah blah blah, but I don't believe that Clempsun is markedly 'easier' on D1 fb players than UCLA. Fuck off Josh.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    edited August 2017
    I've never understood this.

Is psych 101 magically more difficult at one school vs another?

Maybe the professor doesn't use PowerPoint or something
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,600 Standard Supporter

God he's a fucking douchebag

What he says is basically true, except I'm not sure about the 'some schools are harder than others' quote. I think that applies to a small handful, Furd and ND being two. Furd, because literally every single one of your classmates is certifiably brilliant, and ND because they make everyone take a year of calculus, and doing that in HS sets you apart from the average dumb shit, and doing it in college is tuff.

The academies, blah blah blah, but I don't believe that Clempsun is markedly 'easier' on D1 fb players than UCLA. Fuck off Josh.

Calculus sounds hard. I say with pride that I received a college degree w/o having taken a single mathematics course. But this is probably why I'm poor and have to commute home on Aurora.
    AZDuck said:

academis academis academis are important!!1!!11!

which one has the bigger schnoz?

Apparently she was a U of A student too..

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853

AZDuck said:

academis academis academis are important!!1!!11!

which one has the bigger schnoz?

Apparently she was a U of A student too..

She has quite a birdlike quality to her.