Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

As I write these words, PurpleBaze is getting his first look inside the Wigwam...

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,656
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

I paid for my drinks, I swear
    With blowjobs?
    $20 is $20
    Two for $30 and we can work something out.
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,906
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2017
    dnc said:

AZDuck said:

Something i will never see #impoor

Pretty sure letting you into the wigwam would be "contributing to the delinquency of a minor." Then again, letting poast here probably is as well.
    It's true. That sweet sweet day when he realizes banging deli meats and 15 year olds is not considered cool in the real world.
    Hope Solo??1?
    Who the fuck is hope solo

I see this name get mentioned I thought it was like a uw cheerleader or something
    Google "Hope Solo roast beef"
    Something Awful!

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

What is up with todays version of "hipster"? Not that deuche, or anyone of you turds, or ANY fucking Seattle liberal.

Hipsters take good drugs, listen to music with electric guitars and real drums, wear facial hair, DO NOT wear skinny jeans and they lean libertarian to right. (Disqualifies you on all counts Baze)

So tired of todays liberal implants who took the cool out of Seattle. Go back focus on 70's (which i was young) skip 80's, then focus early 90's to 2k. Those eras were when Seattle was cool. You buttfucks messed the whole thing up. Welcome to hipster Seattle now. Pathetic bunch of pussies you all are. At least Pup enjoyed real hip Seattle scene before it got all gummed up. Oh the rock- candy in those days. Should have been called nose candy. A huge bump up the nariz, followed by a little mosh serenade by Cantrell and Staley.... thats hipster Seattle

I went to the Rock Candy in the 90s. But being a goody two shoes from Utard, just drunk, no nose candy.
    Hey Yella good for you. Did you hit the Off Ramp bacck then? That was a rockin fuckin bar
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

What is up with todays version of "hipster"? Not that deuche, or anyone of you turds, or ANY fucking Seattle liberal.

Hipsters take good drugs, listen to music with electric guitars and real drums, wear facial hair, DO NOT wear skinny jeans and they lean libertarian to right. (Disqualifies you on all counts Baze)

So tired of todays liberal implants who took the cool out of Seattle. Go back focus on 70's (which i was young) skip 80's, then focus early 90's to 2k. Those eras were when Seattle was cool. You buttfucks messed the whole thing up. Welcome to hipster Seattle now. Pathetic bunch of pussies you all are. At least Pup enjoyed real hip Seattle scene before it got all gummed up. Oh the rock- candy in those days. Should have been called nose candy. A huge bump up the nariz, followed by a little mosh serenade by Cantrell and Staley.... thats hipster Seattle

I went to the Rock Candy in the 90s. But being a goody two shoes from Utard, just drunk, no nose candy.
    Hey Yella good for you. Did you hit the Off Ramp bacck then? That was a rockin fuckin bar
    Negative. Band I saw there was the Subhumans which was an 80s British punk band. Used to work on the paint crew in the summers at Husky Stadium and there were these little punk
    Rocker shits on the crew who recommended them. Good show.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

DeepSeaZ said:

Oh great now the site is dedicated to millennials

Yup... I'm a 2004 graduate of UW Madison.
    Baze i guess you can try to buy your way to HH relevance. Cant hurt I guess
    Puppy is actually right for once
    Babberass, just shut the cunt. Guess i gotta just get used to your pathetic shtick...i give up. 1st time ive capitulated aqui!! Not worth the energy. Post 50k responseless posts and 2 more threads...i give up. Go unlaid your whole life i give up. You are a rare breed. A cross between grown man'child and special needs. I cant deal with this childish behavior anymore.

Im not done with Baze yet but youre free from my web 8-7-2017

-Puppylove- Sugarsteel
    I love you too sugartits.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    I'm starting to be really happy I never looked this up
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Swaye allegedly has cocktails and a girl there waiting for Baze and everything

This is like bottle service for message boards

Just $129 gets you a VIP pass for the next year

Kreist.

Would someone please chuck 4 molotov cocktails and sew the doors shut?

Thank you.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

AZDuck said:

PM to @Pitchfork51 aka Bitchfork

You are a habitual line stepper, Sir.
    JFC DNC - if you're expecting precise quotations, you probably need to find another bored.