Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Coming this week to the Hardcore Husky TV Network

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,367 Founders Club
"Coach Rescue"

Every week Jon Taffer comandeers a coaching staff and tries to set them straight.
(Would have been funnier if Sark was still here)

Comments

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,335 Swaye's Wigwam
    It's like August rolls around and you just panic
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Hey fucker when r we? going to read some of your technically gifted writing.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

Hey fucker when r we? going to read some of your technically gifted writing.

It's like August rolls around and I just panic
    here's his first draft:

Its funny; people ask me that all the time, like, Did you know someone who needed to sleep with everybody in the office? and the boring answer is no. I think what Tiffany really represents is that explosive quality that forces you to take a hard look at yourself. Pat is delusional especially in the book, hes much more delusional in the book.

Looking over the numbers, in my opinion there is nothing that really stands out as abusing the system in regards to the Police Officer salaries. Yes, there are a few who made substantial amounts of overtime, but it doesnt appear to be the general rule. I know that in some public agencies there will be some individuals who will get called out more than others the DUI officers who are being called out at all hours of the day and night, so some high OT amounts here and there is not shocking.

How does this happen? Scientists should study the minds of brides to be. Hook them up to an MRI, and find the colorful little part of their brain that pulsating with thoughts like: what if the colors don match? What if Tammy thinks my flower arrangements are puny? What if it too fancy? What if it not fancy enough? A temporary insanity seems to develop that dissipates shortly after the ceremony. As a bride to be, I can confirm this mental illness, though it not likely found in the DSM IV manual of mental disorders.

Some people just go without eating on the days without a hot meal, Karman said. Really rely on the food programs. All I eaten is Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and that because the food pantry was this week. My wife is nothing like Tiffany at all; shes not loud, shes not going to walk into a room and command a room, but very quietly, my wife Alicia and I are in a great debt of gratitude and love. She knew in my 20s that I wasnt the very best that I could be and I had kind of given up on dreams. She very purposefully made me look at that.

Glenn Irons is another Wide Receiver in Nebraska's 2018 class, rated as a two star prospect by Rivals out of New Orleans, Louisiana. Irons doesn't have the biggest frame at 5'10" 170 lbs. But his speed will provide a nice mix at WR in Lincoln. Was a very respectful driver, Silver Dollar announcer Troy Hennig said of David. Some people that come into the sport and go balls to the wall, thinking, gonna show you I as good as you are without learning. David didnt have that mentality.

I was 37 when I found out I was expecting my third child. At the time, I was so busy with my sales job that my husband and I easily decided he quit his information technology job to stay home with the kids. I was earning enough money to provide well for us if it meant I wasnt home much.

Tiffany Frisch, 39, of PR Concepts, and Tom Clark, 32, of Tom Clark Consulting, often work together to promote candidates. Frisch has medium length brown hair, and her laser blue eyes are charmingly set off with a hot pink fuzzy sweater. Clark wears a goatee, short hair and and a well pressed, cornflower blue shirt.

Janelle been judged and won competitions. This is a dental lab. They make teeth, and yes they heard all the tooth fairy jokes. They know it comes with the territory.

Made more than half of their base salary in OT (and this doesnt include their cell phone, longevity, bilingual, etc. Pay). Many of the equipment operators earned only 6 8 thousand less than their base pay in overtime.

"Our friends might go down south, but we go to North Iowa. "She described this year's concerts as "outstanding." The musical performances and fantastic friends have kept British couple Dave and Eileen Parsons coming back, year after year. This week marked their 15th trip to snowy Iowa from rainy Bristol. "We haven't missed it once," Dave said. "We don't mind the weather, because it's such a good time. "The two were dressed the part for swinging along to the music. Dave was wearing a shirt with thick, vertical stripes and saddle shoes, while Eileen was wearing a white halter dress she'd sewn herself. She said she wears it often when out dancing the jive and British stroll back home. Their love affair with rock 'n' roll began nearly 60 years ago. Dave discovered Holly in 1957 when "That'll Be the Day" was released in England. "The first time we were here, we couldn't believe the atmosphere," he said. "And we don't have ballrooms like this in England." He said the Winter Dance Party also serves as a reunion of sorts for the Brits who don't regularly see each other back home.

Keep it clean.

But the other people in the club must not have received 7evin memos, because I was the only one who even tried to dance. 7evin unexpected mix of well known and indie tracks was like a lesson in good music for indifferent and inattentive mainstreamers; most everyone was busy playing Guitar Hero.

technically gifted