Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Puppy love for Helfrich

PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,713 Founders Club
http://hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/discussion/17389/the-shitty-thing

Who am I kidding? I like Helfrich too. I'm sad that he's gone.

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    edited August 2017
    haie said:

Remember all the dumb fuck quooks on here who were tonguing his balls even after losing to Arizona 2/3 with the best qb in their history, then "LIPO" 2 seasons ago after the worst bowl loss in history, then last year "LOL doogs we knew he sucked thanks for firing him for us even though we just lost to OSU which is way worse than #4 UW!!!!"

Remember?

I Member

Member Chewbacca?
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729

http://hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/discussion/17389/the-shitty-thing

Who am I kidding? I like Helfrich too. I'm sad that he's gone.

Can he replace Smith
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

haie said:

Remember all the dumb fuck quooks on here who were tonguing his balls even after losing to Arizona 2/3 with the best qb in their history, then "LIPO" 2 seasons ago after the worst bowl loss in history, then last year "LOL doogs we knew he sucked thanks for firing him for us even though we just lost to OSU which is way worse than #4 UW!!!!"

Remember?

"Thank you for scoring 70 points on us at our home!!!!"
    Yes
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Helf would have had ducks atop north in 18 if they stuck with him. Under Williard, theyll finish 4th, have coach mutiny and be back on probation. Nice hire. Great recruiter...asshole beyond measure

Helf would have had ducks atop north in 18 if they stuck with him.

Fitting you chose the pink outfit. The orange socks outfits were a little to bold blitze?
    So now yous all got your heads up Pete's asses so far that evertytime i bring up 9-4, 8-5 in '18, the post gets buried. And im the only one. Kinda like i was only one who said '16, '17 would be special. Its dawgman lite over here.

Newsflash fucksticks...dawgs will be fucking LUCKY to win 9 games in '18, maybe 8. Get that thru your johnny-come-lately skulls. Just save this for then, right along with all the other masterful prognostications. Like '16 will be special'. Women always like a winner...just ask Charlie or Pup. While you guys struggle to download a chick to yerk to, pup is getting pumped away accross the universe.

At least Tommy and Baze are getting ass... kinda hairy but hey. Yerk away you ignorant bastards. Dont let 9-4 in '18 destroy your '19. Petersen is too good a coach to stay below 10 wins too long. As I said in '14, Pete is the best coach in the country not named Saban. Arrguably better. Lambo had no problem dispatching Saban. Pete will next time after consulting 'blue-eyes' about his secrets to the Saban puzzle. Just bring up that Sparty film, throw in a few trick plays and get it on. Something you fucktards wont be doing tonight.

Baze be sure to clinch up the cheeks tonight when things get hot and heavy. Dont let him in.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,713 Founders Club

So now yous all got your heads up Pete's asses so far that evertytime i bring up 9-4, 8-5 in '18, the post gets buried. And im the only one. Kinda like i was only one who said '16, '17 would be special. Its dawgman lite over here.

Newsflash fucksticks...dawgs will be fucking LUCKY to win 9 games in '18, maybe 8. Get that thru your johnny-come-lately skulls. Just save this for then, right along with all the other masterful prognostications. Like '16 will be special'. Women always like a winner...just ask Charlie or Pup. While you guys struggle to download a chick to yerk to, pup is getting pumped away accross the universe.

At least Tommy and Baze are getting ass... kinda hairy but hey. Yerk away you ignorant bastards. Dont let 9-4 in '18 destroy your '19. Petersen is too good a coach to stay below 10 wins too long. As I said in '14, Pete is the best coach in the country not named Saban. Arrguably better. Lambo had no problem dispatching Saban. Pete will next time after consulting 'blue-eyes' about his secrets to the Saban puzzle. Just bring up that Sparty film, throw in a few trick plays and get it on. Something you fucktards wont be doing tonight.

Baze be sure to clinch up the cheeks tonight when things get hot and heavy. Dont let him in.

Pup... I love you.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,938 Founders Club

Look at this faggot Doog worrying about 2018 before the 2017 scrimmages start.
    Those seasons are over.

Are you new?
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,911
    Damnnnnnnn. Maybe pup should stick with coaching and probation predictions.