Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Anyone notice...

2»

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,942 Founders Club

Guess Pete can coach now, develope players Base, dnc, baze, tequilla, mad son, gladstone, race 55, cuntwaffle, swaye, auntyEM, splitskin, buffer, stones, baabs, nacho, timmy..and everyone else but Stee2, Bates, Billy...prolly yellow but cant verify (ill asume he did) and a few others wanted Pete canned. I think Derek had faith in Pete

The aforementioned and those who slipped through the cracks wanted Pete fired a year ago. Take that in. So Pete's players look like d-1 football players now? Thought he was supposed to turn program around in 1 year?

Everyone of you cunts wanted Pete canned for not pulling Miles for Lindy in Cacti bowel. You fucks wanted Pete fired for not bring Linda in. I remember message board. I was only one who explained why Pete left Cyrus ijn. You ALL wanted his twatski canned.

You pathetic fucks will be 1st to call For Pete's head when he goes 8 and 5 in 2018 . Well youll have at least a legit gripe as he recruited 1 interior dline man in 2 years, but will just be 1 year, then back to 10 wins. Youre a fickle bunch a fucks ya

I wasn't on the record officially prior to last October but would have fallen into the have faith in Pete but 2016 needed to show big improvement camp. Good coaches alway pop by year three. Race told us that.