Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Anyone notice...

CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
How Petersens players in street clothes look like Sarks players in pads?

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

How Petersens players in street clothes look like Sarks players in pads?

On the oline anyway.
    Guess Pete can coach now, develope players Base, dnc, baze, tequilla, mad son, gladstone, race 55, cuntwaffle, swaye, auntyEM, splitskin, buffer, stones, baabs, nacho, timmy..and everyone else but Stee2, Bates, Billy...prolly yellow but cant verify (ill asume he did) and a few others wanted Pete canned. I think Derek had faith in Pete

The aforementioned and those who slipped through the cracks wanted Pete fired a year ago. Take that in. So Pete's players look like d-1 football players now? Thought he was supposed to turn program around in 1 year?

Everyone of you cunts wanted Pete canned for not pulling Miles for Lindy in Cacti bowel. You fucks wanted Pete fired for not bring Linda in. I remember message board. I was only one who explained why Pete left Cyrus ijn. You ALL wanted his twatski canned.

You pathetic fucks will be 1st to call For Pete's head when he goes 8 and 5 in 2018 . Well youll have at least a legit gripe as he recruited 1 interior dline man in 2 years, but will just be 1 year, then back to 10 wins. Youre a fickle bunch a fucks ya
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,479 Swaye's Wigwam
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,167

Guess Pete can coach now, develope players Base, dnc, baze, tequilla, mad son, gladstone, race 55, cuntwaffle, swaye, auntyEM, splitskin, buffer, stones, baabs, nacho, timmy..and everyone else but Stee2, Bates, Billy...prolly yellow but cant verify (ill asume he did) and a few others wanted Pete canned. I think Derek had faith in Pete

The aforementioned and those who slipped through the cracks wanted Pete fired a year ago. Take that in. So Pete's players look like d-1 football players now? Thought he was supposed to turn program around in 1 year?

Everyone of you cunts wanted Pete canned for not pulling Miles for Lindy in Cacti bowel. You fucks wanted Pete fired for not bring Linda in. I remember message board. I was only one who explained why Pete left Cyrus ijn. You ALL wanted his twatski canned.

You pathetic fucks will be 1st to call For Pete's head when he goes 8 and 5 in 2018 . Well youll have at least a legit gripe as he recruited 1 interior dline man in 2 years, but will just be 1 year, then back to 10 wins. Youre a fickle bunch a fucks ya

I'm not letting you back on the bandwagon. Your revisionist history will get you nowhere.

Why do you have no faith in Petersen?
    Steel2 and i are only ones of faith from jump. Pup is objective though. Dub gonna take big step back in '18. Dats the fact jack! But as i said, theyll bounce back to 10 wins in '19. You nerdy fucks love saving my posts. Go ahead. MAYBE 9-4 but thats if Gaines and McGary stay
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,925 Swaye's Wigwam

Swing like that with a non plastic bat then pop off.

Sweet stroke though.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    I always want Pumpy poasts to stay visible but those two cat turds deserve burial. Embarrassing. Sad!
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

NAMBLA POTD!
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,901 Founders Club

I'm still looking for a poast where I called for Pete to be fired. Still can't find it.
    I've got hundreds of PMs from you where you were screaming for Pete to be fired. Hundreds I say.
    wellwerewaiting.gif
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

why did i get called out twice
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    I still wish UW didn't whiff on Jim Mora.