Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Was Vita a Sark recruit?

2»

Comments

• Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    The craziest player I have ever seen play the game and maybe the biggest asshole I have ever encountered played for Peterman at BSU and was one of the best defensive players he has ever had as far as college production.

At the end of the day he is trying not to lose a seven figure job. He will take anyone that will help, just like all of them do.
  • uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    edited July 2017
    Mosster47 said:

The craziest player I have ever seen play the game and maybe the biggest asshole I have ever encountered played for Peterman at BSU and was one of the best defensive players he has ever had as far as college production.

At the end of the day he is trying not to lose a seven figure job. He will take anyone that will help, just like all of them do.

Are you talking about Byron Hout?

• uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    That was all the trigger I needed to watch some of that classic game. I really like how BSU used their fucking giant TE in this game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68Zw9Sz6IHE

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

55 you numbnuts. Huge dropoff in '18. You counted interior ol-dl recruiting under Pete? Horrifying. Still thinks hes in mwc. 2 Dts in 2 years. Levi o could serve there he has to. Peter should call Dick Baird and ask how to recruit properly in Pac.

And im the only pete fa n here. Maybe CowHen can patch me thru to petes cell, ole Pup can have a word with him

Levi is up 16lbs this year and listed at 290.
    Yes levi is at 290 and thats good news. He prolly can move "inside" but Scrempos and McCoy dont excite me. Additionally marlon Tui flipped. Really hurt Pete's DL going forward. Tryon and Gaye are projects. After Gaines and Vea bolt there's a very thin interior DL group to work with for obvious reasons. Anybody who thinks otherwise is blind fucking tarded. Which includes 85% of the re-re's at HH
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Was Uzi a doogman recruit?
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    uzi said:

Mosster47 said:

Are you talking about Byron Hout?

No, he was a safety. Similar origins as the Sun Devil turd running around here.