Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Roster Update (Weight Changes)

13»

Comments

• FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,744
    Good to see Chincredible is beating the anorexia.

Unfortunately Matt James relapsed.
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,782 Founders Club

Good to see Chincredible is beating the anorexia.

Unfortunately Matt James relapsed.

Fucking Matt James has bulimia and AIDS and should be asked to LEAVE!!!!
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Benning is up to 278, that's too big for a BUCK. Will he be more of a down lineman? (Sorry DDY)

Lavon Coleman is huge

Sean McGrew down to 169? WTF?!?

I think Huff focusing more on size than Strausser did.

Levi and Jaylen Johnson up to about 290

Wrong. He's quicker to qb than Mathis at 278. Will maul tackle to qb ...
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Coleman and Levi good LORD.... Coleman is going to send LBs and DBs to Destination Fucked and Levi is going to make sure QBs arrive at Destination Fucked nice and Fucked. Every PAC-12 QB saw Levi and Jaylen's weight change and are currently booking flights to Destination fucked...

Slow your roll new fish on levi. Heights and weights mean nothing until sacks are tallied. he has guys ahead of him whove actually played.. and played well. So hold your wad tick turd
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Coleman and Levi good LORD.... Coleman is going to send LBs and DBs to Destination Fucked and Levi is going to make sure QBs arrive at Destination Fucked nice and Fucked. Every PAC-12 QB saw Levi and Jaylen's weight change and are currently booking flights to Destination fucked...

LEAVE!!
    @DodgyBloke we don't wish opposing players go to 'Destination F****d' here. Dawgs should pick the other guy off the ground, dust him off, and wish him luck the rest of the way. Make sense?
    You can dust them off and make your way to the Sun bowl vs. TCU and drink your little heart out with all the confetti you can imagine... Ill be reading reviews about Destination Fucked on yelp about opposing teams stays at halftime of the Natty while we set that next team up for a nice long fair dinkum stay..
    I'm shaking and about to vomit
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

Slow your roll new fish on levi. Heights and weights mean nothing until sacks are tallied. he has guys ahead of him whove actually played.. and played well. So hold your wad tick turd
    Half of me was reluctant to write this post out of concern that Pumpy may be one of those people who say cranky things for the sole purpose of gaining attention. But given Pumpy's track record, I have concluded that information about his subversive perceptions is there for those who seek it, so I've decided to proceed. It is not likely that I shall say anything new here. If I do, it will be of only minor significance. Nevertheless, Pumpy's predatory behavior will one day catch up to him. Never forget that and never let him rely on the psychological effects of terror to magnify the localized effects of his causeries so that, like a stone hurled into a pool of water, shock waves ripple from the epicenter of Pumpy's attacks to the furthest reaches of the Earth.
  • DodgyBlokeDodgyBloke Member Posts: 957
    Tequilla said:

LEAVE!!
    @DodgyBloke we don't wish opposing players go to 'Destination F****d' here. Dawgs should pick the other guy off the ground, dust him off, and wish him luck the rest of the way. Make sense?
    You can dust them off and make your way to the Sun bowl vs. TCU and drink your little heart out with all the confetti you can imagine... Ill be reading reviews about Destination Fucked on yelp about opposing teams stays at halftime of the Natty while we set that next team up for a nice long fair dinkum stay..
    I'm shaking and about to vomit
    I knoooo you are
  • FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054

Benning is up to 278, that's too big for a BUCK. Will he be more of a down lineman? (Sorry DDY)

Lavon Coleman is huge

We've yet to see him play at 278, so...
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

Lavon Coleman is huge

We've yet to see him play at 278, so...
    He won't play at 278
  • Tripper_JohnsonTripper_Johnson Member Posts: 200

I injured my wrist last night going through the weight gains. My god.

How?