Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to Pumper

PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,696 Founders Club
Awfully early in the day for you to get off doogman and come over here.

Things must be slow over at KimmyRuth's dysfunctional little shithouse.
Tagged:

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,696 Founders Club

Baze i dont know where i go 1st. Like the old microsoft ad "where do you want to go today?" I just crank up the ole interwebs and let my fingers do the talkin.

Baze, i cant imagine where u go u sick fuck. HH 1st obviously, 2nd, 3rd and all day aside from a few other creepy teen places you frequent.
    You lying fuck, Pup...
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club

Yeastiality? Is that fucking bread? If so I've got sourdough as the hottest bread and potato bread as most overrated. Currently masterbating to milk and honey bread.

Yeastiality would be a great name for a grunge band
    Baby I'm a want you
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Baseman said:

Baze i dont know where i go 1st. Like the old microsoft ad "where do you want to go today?" I just crank up the ole interwebs and let my fingers do the talkin.

Baze, i cant imagine where u go u sick fuck. HH 1st obviously, 2nd, 3rd and all day aside from a few other creepy teen places you frequent.
    Now that Kim and Ruth have formed their unholy trinity, Doogman for Pumpy is like the early days of AOL and Compuserve. Surely, Pump, this will bring back happy memories for you; Alt Forums: Bestiality. Yeastiality. Coprophagia. Klismaphilia. Agalmatophilia. That first time you clicked send and hope the shemale on the other hand would feel the same excitement pulsing through them that you felt. The high wore off and you could never duplicate that rush, could you? Then you cybered with J. and the sun came out. The grass was green. The birds chirped. Yes, it was a beautiful morning.

But all good things come to an end. Upon us all, a little rain must fall. Ruth and Kim await your Crystal Balling. Don't be stealing DDY/Coker/ and Tequillas material. It's time to rise and seize the day. Most here don't remember when Rock Hudson and Liberace died and your junior high portrait was found in their wallets. Fame has its price.
    Nice attempt at pup humor. Kinda struggled to find it funny, poetic and frankly entertaining to read. IOW base, you laid a proverbial fucking egg.

You lying fuck, Pup...
    Baze try it, go somewhere today, anywhere else but here. Youll find enjoyment in wherever that leads, i promise. It'll change your life
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,364 Founders Club

Baseman said:

Now that Kim and Ruth have formed their unholy trinity, Doogman for Pumpy is like the early days of AOL and Compuserve. Surely, Pump, this will bring back happy memories for you; Alt Forums: Bestiality. Yeastiality. Coprophagia. Klismaphilia. Agalmatophilia. That first time you clicked send and hope the shemale on the other hand would feel the same excitement pulsing through them that you felt. The high wore off and you could never duplicate that rush, could you? Then you cybered with J. and the sun came out. The grass was green. The birds chirped. Yes, it was a beautiful morning.

But all good things come to an end. Upon us all, a little rain must fall. Ruth and Kim await your Crystal Balling. Don't be stealing DDY/Coker/ and Tequillas material. It's time to rise and seize the day. Most here don't remember when Rock Hudson and Liberace died and your junior high portrait was found in their wallets. Fame has its price.
    Nice attempt at pup humor. Kinda struggled to find it funny, poetic and frankly entertaining to read. IOW base, you laid a proverbial fucking egg.
    I couldn't get past the part about Kim and Ruth forming a trinity. He probably should have used the word alliance.

Baseman said:

I couldn't get past the part about Kim and Ruth forming a trinity. He probably should have used the word alliance.
    Its obvious when one seeks language beyond ones regular vernacular

Baseman said:

Its obvious when one seeks language beyond ones regular vernacular
    Indubitably.
    "Indubitably we are" -Harry Connik Jr