Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Mexicans Voting Illegally - A Proposed Solution

2»

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,977
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Solution is simple. Deport them. HTH

I'm down with that; can we deport you and your white trash family while we're at it?

If you want to worry about something, worry about people like me cheating on my taxes, which reduces available government support for you and your extended family. My 'people' have been getting it done since we arrived here; we don't need your fucking help, but I suspect you and yours need ours.

Lick my Middlebury bitch.
    Your people? Jerry's kids are big earners and coffer contributors?

How much can you cheat on a Pullman gas station attendants tax bill?

Illegal immigrants cost about 113 billion a year. I don't think illegally clipping .81 cents off your tax bill will make much of a dent.

Sucking at life really must be depressing after awhile. Causes all that envy and hate for those of us who don't. We don't mind though, the little people are fun to watch.

Is that really your best stuff you fucking retard?

"Sucking at life"? Are you rim sting partners with that UCLA bitch who uses the sister phrase, "Better at life"? Were you in a really cool frat and sell insurance insurance now? Jerry's kids? What a dumb fucking donkey(1).

I'm surprised you have access to the internet. Timberland Public Library?

(1) Used with the permission of @dflea; no other use is permitted
    White trash lol! HuffPo much?
    Sorry; I don't understand your slang. And you're a post off. Dummy.

You keep lol'ing about me; I'll keep lol'ing your entirely stupid attempt at patriotism. Like I said; let's check back in 10 and see who the dummy turned out to be.

The real problem for you might me that Mexican dudes tend to like their women fat.
    Snowflakes call all conservatives white trash now. you just continually post who you really are you, just can't help it.

So I'm curious which countries allow you to vote illegally in their elections? Obviously it's not problem anywhere else in the world. Maybe you should try in Mexico or Canada. Just wondering how that will work out.

In 10 you'll still be pumping gas and your hand.
    Like I said: I don't understand your slang. Snowflakes fall out of the sky. I'm 200 lbs. with big, hairy and currently sweat balls. I'm not a snowflake. Just fyi.

Nobody pumps gas in Pullme dumb dumb. You've, again, confused comedy routines. The "pump my gas" humor is focused on Pewgene and greater Oregon. For a reason. Keep up.

By definition, no country 'allows' illegal voting; if they allowed it, it wouldn't be illegal. Dumb dumb. Get the fake law degree before pursuing this line of shit-reasoning any further. You're flailing about like a confused little girl. It's fucking embarrassing.

And, the state of California is not 'allowing' anyone to vote who doesn't have legal standing to do so. You've had two days to demonstrate this to me, and you have failed.

Now, I'm going to temporarily take my leave and go "win at life" this afternoon.

Someone really ought to punch that raspy whore in the mouth for bringing you into this world. She should have connected herself to a shop vac after being mounted by @Swaye 's drunk uncle on the rez that one night. Fuck, you're dense.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,176 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

I'm down with that; can we deport you and your white trash family while we're at it?

If you want to worry about something, worry about people like me cheating on my taxes, which reduces available government support for you and your extended family. My 'people' have been getting it done since we arrived here; we don't need your fucking help, but I suspect you and yours need ours.

Illegal immigrants cost about 113 billion a year. I don't think illegally clipping .81 cents off your tax bill will make much of a dent.

Sucking at life really must be depressing after awhile. Causes all that envy and hate for those of us who don't. We don't mind though, the little people are fun to watch.

"Sucking at life"? Are you rim sting partners with that UCLA bitch who uses the sister phrase, "Better at life"? Were you in a really cool frat and sell insurance insurance now? Jerry's kids? What a dumb fucking donkey(1).

You keep lol'ing about me; I'll keep lol'ing your entirely stupid attempt at patriotism. Like I said; let's check back in 10 and see who the dummy turned out to be.

The real problem for you might me that Mexican dudes tend to like their women fat.
    Snowflakes call all conservatives white trash now. you just continually post who you really are you, just can't help it.

So I'm curious which countries allow you to vote illegally in their elections? Obviously it's not problem anywhere else in the world. Maybe you should try in Mexico or Canada. Just wondering how that will work out.

Like I said: I don't understand your slang. Snowflakes fall out of the sky. I'm 200 lbs. with big, hairy and currently sweat balls. I'm not a snowflake. Just fyi.

Nobody pumps gas in Pullme dumb dumb. You've, again, confused comedy routines. The "pump my gas" humor is focused on Pewgene and greater Oregon. For a reason. Keep up.

By definition, no country 'allows' illegal voting; if they allowed it, it wouldn't be illegal. Dumb dumb. Get the fake law degree before pursuing this line of shit-reasoning any further. You're flailing about like a confused little girl. It's fucking embarrassing.

And, the state of California is not 'allowing' anyone to vote who doesn't have legal standing to do so. You've had two days to demonstrate this to me, and you have failed.

Now, I'm going to temporarily take my leave and go "win at life" this afternoon.

Someone really ought to punch that raspy whore in the mouth for bringing you into this world. She should have connected herself to a shop vac after being mounted by @Swaye 's drunk uncle on the rez that one night. Fuck, you're dense.
    With your wit you're a gas pumping hand fucker in any state.

I've amply demonstrated Kali signing up illegals. Why don't you request the number of those that have opted out? Let me know if you get a response from them. That 10 years you keep talking about will come in handy for you.

I moved out of Kali like so many others tired of the liberal bullshit you're so fond of it can DIAFMF. If you were ever an "R" you were on the bottom.

Well at least I had a mom! Tell Sniper and Spider Hola! for me chika.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Disagree. I'm quite outspoken that I don't like fat girls.
    And your protestations have been duly noted. I'm starting to wonder, though, if you have something to hide.
    It's actually hard to hide fat chicks.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

@Swaye would say to deport you and your white brethren.
    I'm down with deporting whitey.
    Wait, we have multiple kinds of brown people now?

Derek, it might actually be time to close the gates.
    edited July 2017
    RedRocket said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

I'm a snowflake but don't think you're white trash in the traditional sense. You're more of a repressed, closeted old gay dude who puts on a TUFF white trash front. It's no coincidence that you inevitably devolve threads into talk about your dick, @dflea dick, pics of hot gay dudes, gay bars or large man worship.
    So you're a snowflake in a gay "I was injured in a fist fucking accident" sort of way?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,977
    Sledog said:

RedRocket said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

I'm a snowflake but don't think you're white trash in the traditional sense. You're more of a repressed, closeted old gay dude who puts on a TUFF white trash front. It's no coincidence that you inevitably devolve threads into talk about your dick, @dflea dick, pics of hot gay dudes, gay bars or large man worship.
    So you're a snowflake in a gay "I was injured in a fist fucking accident" sort of way?
    WTF? You forgot to take your medicine.

Sledog said:

RedRocket said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

WTF? You forgot to take your medicine.
    I took it. Jack on the rocks is always the best medicine.
  • RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,527
    Sledog said:

RedRocket said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Wasn't an accident. HTH