Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Mexicans Voting Illegally - A Proposed Solution

creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,977
What cunt would click on this thread? Wrong site buttfucks...

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    Rough man. Rough.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,176 Standard Supporter
    Solution is simple. Deport them. HTH

Sledog said:

I'm down with that; can we deport you and your white trash family while we're at it?

If you want to worry about something, worry about people like me cheating on my taxes, which reduces available government support for you and your extended family. My 'people' have been getting it done since we arrived here; we don't need your fucking help, but I suspect you and yours need ours.

Lick my Middlebury bitch.
    Your people? Jerry's kids are big earners and coffer contributors?

How much can you cheat on a Pullman gas station attendants tax bill?

Illegal immigrants cost about 113 billion a year. I don't think illegally clipping .81 cents off your tax bill will make much of a dent.

Sucking at life really must be depressing after awhile. Causes all that envy and hate for those of us who don't. We don't mind though, the little people are fun to watch.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,977
    edited July 2017
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sucking at life really must be depressing after awhile. Causes all that envy and hate for those of us who don't. We don't mind though, the little people are fun to watch
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sledog said:

@Swaye would say to deport you and your white brethren.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    edited July 2017
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

@Swaye would say to deport you and your *white brethren.
    *Except @dnc, because sex.
    edited July 2017
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Sways people supposedly walked here from Asia. What was your point again? And I'm reportedly 13% Injun.

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

I'm down with that; can we deport you and your white trash family while we're at it?

If you want to worry about something, worry about people like me cheating on my taxes, which reduces available government support for you and your extended family. My 'people' have been getting it done since we arrived here; we don't need your fucking help, but I suspect you and yours need ours.

Illegal immigrants cost about 113 billion a year. I don't think illegally clipping .81 cents off your tax bill will make much of a dent.

Sucking at life really must be depressing after awhile. Causes all that envy and hate for those of us who don't. We don't mind though, the little people are fun to watch.

Is that really your best stuff you fucking retard?

"Sucking at life"? Are you rim sting partners with that UCLA bitch who uses the sister phrase, "Better at life"? Were you in a really cool frat and sell insurance insurance now? Jerry's kids? What a dumb fucking donkey(1).

I'm surprised you have access to the internet. Timberland Public Library?

(1) Used with the permission of @dflea; no other use is permitted
    White trash lol! HuffPo much?
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

"Sucking at life"? Are you rim sting partners with that UCLA bitch who uses the sister phrase, "Better at life"? Were you in a really cool frat and sell insurance insurance now? Jerry's kids? What a dumb fucking donkey(1).

Sorry; I don't understand your slang. And you're a post off. Dummy.

You keep lol'ing about me; I'll keep lol'ing your entirely stupid attempt at patriotism. Like I said; let's check back in 10 and see who the dummy turned out to be.

The real problem for you might me that Mexican dudes tend to like their women fat.

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

You keep lol'ing about me; I'll keep lol'ing your entirely stupid attempt at patriotism. Like I said; let's check back in 10 and see who the dummy turned out to be.

The real problem for you might me that Mexican dudes tend to like their women fat.
    Disagree. I'm quite outspoken that I don't like fat girls.
    And your protestations have been duly noted. I'm starting to wonder, though, if you have something to hide.
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Sways people supposedly walked here from Asia. What was your point again? And I'm reportedly 13% Injun.
    photo download_zps6hfexatm.jpg
    @Swaye True?

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Snowflakes call all conservatives white trash now. you just continually post who you really are you, just can't help it.

So I'm curious which countries allow you to vote illegally in their elections? Obviously it's not problem anywhere else in the world. Maybe you should try in Mexico or Canada. Just wondering how that will work out.

In 10 you'll still be pumping gas and your hand.